Facts of Hassan Rouhani
|Full Name:||Hassan Rouhani|
|Age:||73 years old|
|Birthday:||November 12, 1948|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches|
Has san Rouhani is a politician from Iran. Hassan Rohani, a member of the Moderation and Development Party, presided over Iran for seven years. He has previously served as the Secretary of the Supreme National Security Council and the Chairman of the Defense Commission of the Islamic Consultative Assembly.
What is the net worth of Hassan Rouhani?
Hassan Rouhani has a $500K net worth as of 2021, according to celebrity net worth, and his political profession is his main source of income. He also earns money in other ways.
How old is Hassan Rouhani?
In Sorkheh, close to Semnan, Iran, on November 12, 1948, Hassan Rouhani was born into a devout Persian family. He is a Scorpio who is 74 years old and was born in 1977. He is Iranian-born and a Muslim. Hassan Fereydoun is his actual name. The name Rouhani, which means “community of clerics,” was later modified to by Hassan.
His father is Haj Asadollah Feridon, and his mother is Sakineh Peivandi. Hassan’s father had had a spice shop in Sorkheh. Because of his political resistance to the Shah of Iran, he had been imprisoned numerous times previous to the Iranian Revolution of 1979. In 2011 and 2015, both of his parents passed away.
Hossein Feridon is the name of his other sibling. He also has three sisters, whose names are not yet revealed. Additionally, he has a political sibling who has held positions like governor of Karaj and vice minister of intelligence. Hassan began his studies in religion in 1960 after being admitted to the Semnan Seminary.
How tall is Hassan Rouhani?
Hassan Rouhani is 5 feet 7 inches and weighs 75 kilos. His beard and hair have both turned white with age, and he has brown eyes.
Who is the wife of Hassan Rouhani?
In 1968, Hassan Rouhani wed Sahebeh Rouhani. They were married in an arranged union when he was 20 and she was 14. They are linked.
The couple had five children together, but the eldest died in 1992. His wife stays out of politics and devotes her time to charitable causes.
Career Line of Hassan Rouhani
- Hassan Rouhani enlisted in Nishapur in 1973. He traveled to Paris from Iran in 1977. He joined the Khomeini movement and interacted with Iranian student groups across Europe.
- Hassan returned to Iran in 1979 alongside Ruhollah Khomeini. He took part in the rebuilding of the army, bases, and government. In 1980, the Majlis of Iran chose Rauhani. (Parliament).
- Hassan served in the “Majlis” for 20 years. In addition, he chaired the Defense Committee for the first two sessions and the Foreign Policy Committee for the fourth and fifth.
- From 1980 until 1983, he presided as the chairman of “Iran Broadcasting.” Rouhani had a number of posts during the Iran-Iraq War.
- So, in 1961, he was able to enlist in the Qom Seminary.
- He was able to consult a number of well-known Shia professors. Similar to that, after 1965 he was permitted to cross the country.
- He actively supported the assassinated cleric Ruhollah Khomeini and openly criticized the Shah.
- Later that year, in 1969, he began studying at the University of Tehran, where in 1972 he earned a bachelor’s degree in judicial law.
- Hassan Rohani was in the Supreme Defense Council from 1982 to 1988.
- He held the positions of deputy commander for the route from 1983 to 1985 and commander of the Khatam-ol-Anbiya Operation Center from 1985 to 1988.
- From 1986 to 1991, he oversaw Iran’s Air Defense Force. In 1988-1989, he continued to act as the Joint Chiefs of Staff of Iran’s Second-in-deputy. Command’s From 1986 to 1988, he presided over the “Executive Committee” of the “High Council for Supporting War.”
- His accomplishments were recognized throughout the Iran-Iraq war. He was awarded the “Fath Medal” and the “Nasr Medal” for second grade. First secretary of the “Supreme National Security Council” from 1989 to 2005.
- From 1989 to 1997, he was Rafsanjani’s “National Security Advisor.”
- Hassan has been the research professor of the institute since 1991. He has published works in Persian, Arabic, and English.
- Hassan resigned from politics to return to study.
- A constitutional law PhD was obtained there by Rouhani. His dissertation was titled “The Flexibility of Islamic Law in Iran.”
- In 2006, he was selected to be a member of the “Assembly of Experts.” He was President Khatami’s “National Security Advisor” from 2000 to 2005.