|Full Name:||Henry Kissinger|
|Age:||99 years old|
|Birthday:||May 27, 1923|
|Net Worth:||$25 million|
|Height:||5 ft 8 In|
|Profession:||Former United States Secretary of State|
Henry Kissinger is a well-known American political scientist and diplomat who served as the country’s secretary of state.
How old is Henry Kissinger?
In 2022, Henry Kissinger will be 99 years old. He was born in Fürth, Germany, a city in the Bavarian area, on May 27, 1923. His mother, Paula, a homemaker from an affluent family, reared him along with his father, Louis Kissinger, a teacher. He was reserved and always loved reading as a child.
He has always enjoyed reading the Bible, even as a small child. He detested fighting and frequently sobbed for the fallen soldiers. Henry was routinely mistreated by the neighborhood gang of Nazi youths who were infatuated with soccer. He went to the local Jewish school and did well in it.
How tall is Henry Kissinger?
He stands 1.75 meters tall and weighs 71 kilograms. He had just turned 15 when his family moved to Germany. They had nothing left when they returned to the nation. Kissinger worked at a factory that produced shaving brushes to support his family.
He enrolled in the George Washington High School in New York, where he excelled. He enrolled in City College of New York in 1940 to study accounting after receiving his diploma.
How much money does Henry Kissinger make?
He had accumulated a substantial wealth while serving in a variety of major diplomatic roles for the nation. It is assumed that, as of July 2022, his net worth will exceed $25 million, even if information on his salary is not available.Ann Fleischer was his first wife. The pair broke up in 1964 as a result of their strained relationship. Henry married Nancy Maginnes after that, with whom he had two children.
- For World War II, Kissinger enlisted in the military. After getting his degree, he wrote the book Nuclear Weapons and Foreign Policy, which catapulted him to academic fame. The Kennedy and Johnson administrations’ sole foreign policy adviser was him after he moved inside the White House.
- He held the position of National Security Advisor from 1969 to 1975 and was everyone’s favorite. Then, from 1973 to 1977, he served as Secretary of State. In 1983, he was elected to lead the National Bipartisan Commission on Central America.
- Henry Kissinger and Le Duc Tho shared the 1973 Nobel Peace Prize for convincing the United States to leave Vietnam. He received the U.S. Senator John Heinz Award that year for his service to the community.
- In 1976, Henry received an honorary membership to the Harlem Globetrotters.
- In 1977, Gerald Ford gave him the Presidential Medal of Freedom. In 1980,Henry received the National Book Award for History. He was awarded the Order of the British Empire’s honorary title of Knight Commander in 1995. He received the Sylvanus Thayer Award from the United States Military Academy at West Point in 2000.
- In 2012, he was also awarded Israel’s Presidential Medal. He received the Henry A. Grunwald Award for public service the following year.