- 1 Quick Facts of Shin Hye-sun
- 2 How was the childhood of Hye-sun Shin?
- 3 How much is the networth of Hye-sun Shin?
- 4 Is Hye-sun Shin married?
- 5 How tall is she?
- 6 How is the career of Hye-sun Shin leading?
- 7 Career from 2015 – 2017
- 8 How is her career from 2018 and until 2023?
- 9 Is she active on social media?
Quick Facts of Shin Hye-sun
|Full Name:||Hye-sun Shin|
|Born Date:||31 Aug, 1989|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Education||Sejong University (Film Art)|
|Hye-sun Shin Instagram|
|IMDB||Hye-sun Shin IMDB|
|Wiki||Hye-sun Shin Wiki|
A well-known actress from South Korea is Shin Hye-sun. Shin Hye-sun rose to fame thanks to her numerous appearances in TV series and movies including “A Violent Prosecutor,” “Innocence,” “Mr. Queen,” “Still 17,” and “Legend of the Blue Sea,” among many more.
How was the childhood of Hye-sun Shin?
Born on August 31, 1989, Shin Hye-sun is currently 32 years old. She is a native of Seoul, South Korea, and she is a Virgo.Her name is spelled both in Hanja and Korean as. While translating her name from Korean to English, it is alternatively spelt as Sin Hyeseon or Shin Hae-sun.
Regarding her educational background, she majored in film arts at Sejong University’s National High School of Traditional Korean Arts.In terms of her family, Hye-sun has a sister who is older. Hye-sun hasn’t actually specified who her family members are, though. Miss Shin also owns a dog as a pet.
How much is the networth of Hye-sun Shin?
This well-known South Korean actress has amassed a respectable income throughout the course of her performing career. By 2023, she will have a $5 million net worth. She hasn’t yet divulged the values of her income or other assets, though.
Is Hye-sun Shin married?
Regarding Shin Hye-romantic sun’s relationships and relationship status, there is no confirmed information. Perhaps single and more committed to her acting career is the actress. Alternatively, Hye-sun might be in a relationship but prefer to keep her private affairs private.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Emeraude Toubia
How tall is she?
Actress Shin Hye-sun is a towering 171 cm (5 feet 7 inches) or so tall. Hye-sun has a blood type of “O,” weighs about 50 kg (110 lbs), and is of similar stature.Additional than this, there is no other information available about the actress’s physical measurements, including her dress size, shoe size, and chest, waist, and hip measurements. Hye-sun also has silky hair that is the same hue as her dark brown hair.
How is the career of Hye-sun Shin leading?
- Shin Hye-sun is a well-known actress in her field. Hye-sun debuted in the 2013 television series School. It is a chapter in the venerable School series. Later, in the drama My Golden Life, she performed in her first leading role.
- Later, the actress rose to prominence on a global scale thanks to her leading role in the films Mr. Queen (2020–2021), Still 17 (2018–2019), and Angel’s Last Mission: Love (2019–2021).
- She is a contract customer of YNK Entertainment, a South Korean entertainment organization (CJ E&M).
- While still in elementary school, the well-known actress first felt the need to pursue a career in acting.
- She had an early desire to become an actor in order to meet Won Bin, who was then starring in the TV drama Autumn in My Heart. She made progress in getting through the audition to play a couple schoolgirl roles. She then took on a little role with a character that shared her name.
Career from 2015 – 2017
- In 2015, actress Shin started getting more roles. Oh My Ghost and She Was Pretty were involved. Despite the fact that both films were romantic comedies, her characters were very different. The well-known actress then made a breakthrough in 2016. With Five Enough, that is.
- The actress’s combination with actor Sung Hoon and her portrayal of a foolish, naively romantic woman helped her acquire favor with the audience.
- Hye-sun appeared alongside top-tier Korean actors Lee Min-ho and Jun Ji-hyun in the lead roles of the fantasy romantic drama The Legend of the Blue Sea that same year.
- Hye-sun then starred in A Day in 2017, which was her first major motion picture role. The actress also has a significant role in the Stranger criminal drama series. The actor received her first protagonist part very quickly.
- It was for the My Golden Life drama on KBS2. From the film and drama industries as well as the advertising sector, Hye-sun received a lot of love calls.
How is her career from 2018 and until 2023?
- The drama special The Hymn of Death was then in which Shin Hye-sun appeared in 2018.
- She portrayed Yun Sim-deok, the character.
- The actress co-starred in the lead parts of the romantic comedy drama Still 17 with Yang Se-jong and Ahn Hyo-seop. Hye-sun also made an appearance in the legal drama Innocence during that same year.
- She also acted in the fantasy romance drama Angel’s Last Mission: Love in 2019. The actress collaborated on this project with well-known figures including Kim Myung-soo (L), Lee Dong-gun, Kim Bo-mi, Do Ji-won, and Kim In-kwon, among others.
- While compiling this biography, the actress is continuing portraying Queen Kim So-yong on television (Queen Cheorin). It is the protagonist of the Mr. Queen TV drama from 2020–2021. Hye-sun had previously portrayed Curator Yoon in the upcoming movie Collectors.
Regarding her online presence, she may be found on Instagram with the handle @shinhs831. Hye-sun shared precisely 132 posts while compiling this biography, gaining more than 1.6 million followers.The actress doesn’t appear to have any other personal accounts on websites like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Tiktok, etc., other from this one.