Facts of Ilia Kulik
|Full Name:||Ilia Kulik|
|Age:||44 years old|
|Birthday:||May 23, 1977|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches|
|Profession:||World-class figure Skater|
Ilia Kulik is a renowned figure skater from Russia. Another notable accomplishment of Ilia Kulik is the establishment of Kulik’s Skating, a rink and training facility for figure skaters in Lake Forest, California. Well-known is Ilia Kulik. Age, height, race, wealth, and husband’s biography.
How much is the net worth of Ilia Kulik?
Ilia Kulik’s estimated net worth in 2022 will be about $1 million USD.
How old is Ilia Kulik?
Ilia Kulik, who was born on May 23, 1977, will be 45 years old by the end of 2021. She was born in Moscow, Russian Soviet Socialist Republic, Soviet Union, and he is a Gemini.
Svetlana is his sister, and she currently resides in California. His parents are Russian citizens; their names are unknown. Regarding his educational background, nothing significant is known. His full name, Ilia Alexandrovich Kulik, is sometimes written as ллександpoви yлик in Russian.
How tall is Ilia Kulik?
Ilia Kulik stands approximately 1.8 meters tall (5 feet 11 inches) and weighs nearly 74 kg. Other physical characteristics of the skater are yet unknown.
However, Kulik’s flexibility as a figure skater enables him to move freely while performing. The Russian figure skater also has brown eyes and blonde hair.
Who is the wife of Ilia Kulik?
Today, Ilia Kulik is divorced. Before that, he was married to Ekaterina Gordeeva, another skater. The pair wed on June 10, 2002, in San Francisco. Their daughter, Elizaveta Ilinichna Kulik, was born on June 15, 2001. Along with their natural daughter, Kulik also has a stepdaughter from an earlier relationship with Ekaterina. On September 11, 1992, his stepdaughter Daria Sergeevna Grinkova was born.
Sergei Grinkov and Ekaterina were previously married. Sergei suffered a serious heart attack on November 20, 1995, and he departed tragically. Additionally, he was a notable Russian pair skater. For some years, Kulik and his family resided in California. They later relocated to Avon, Connecticut, and then returned to the Los Angeles area in 2007. They currently reside in Newport Beach. The group made their broadcast debut on Kristi Yamaguchi’s Friends and Family in 2005. The family returned to the program in 2006 and 2007.
The couple split in 2016, according to People magazine’s 2018 Special Edition “The Best of Olympic Figure Skating.” This has been independently verified by public records. Since July 25, 2020, his ex-wife has been legally married to David Pelletier. Her husband competes in figure skating for Canada, and the couple resides in Edmonton, Alberta.
Ilia Kulik’s Career Line
- Figure skater Ilia Kulik competes professionally. Since 1995, he has won numerous championships.
- He is most recognized for his victories in the 1997–1998 Grand Prix Final and the 1998 Olympic Gold Medal.
- He also won the European and World Junior Championships in 1995. When he won these titles in 1995, he was just 17 years old.
- He started his skating career at the young age of five. At the first senior World Championships, he placed ninth.
- Silver was won by this well-known skater at the 1996 World Championships the following year.
- In a same manner, in 1997-98, he placed second at the Skate Canada International and won the 1997 NHK Trophy.
- Later, he earned a spot in the Grand Prix Final, where he ultimately took first place.
- He also skipped the 1998 European Championships despite winning the Russian national championship.
- He had back problems, which was why. This teenage skater won gold in both the short and long programs in the Olympics the following year.
- At the youthful age of 20 years, 267 days, he captured the Olympic title.
- He thereby became one of the male figure skaters with the youngest age to win an Olympic gold medal.
- Ilia stopped skating competitively because she kept getting back pain.
- He then turned his attention to acting in plays.
- Since then, he has made appearances in a number of Russian productions, including as the 2010 Festa On Ice, the 2009 Ice All-Stars, and the Stars on Ice tour.
- In 1999, this figure skater and his wife, Ekaterina Gordeeva, gave a duet performance.
- Kulik portrayed Sergei in Center Stage. He appears in the 2000 movie as a Russian dancer.
- In 2012, a skater and his wife established a skating rink in Lake Forest, California. Michael Christian Martinez was coached by him. To Rhapsody in Blue, he skated.