Facts of Jeff Richmond
|Full Name:||Jeff Richmond|
|Age:||60 years old|
|Birthday:||January 7, 1961|
|Birthplace:||Portage County, Ohio|
|Net Worth:||$3 million|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches|
|Profession:||American composer, Actor|
Jeff Richmond is a well-known American composer, actor, director, and producer. Jeff Richmond is best recognized for his work as a director on the sitcom “30 Rock.” Discover Jeff Richmond’s age, height, net worth, wife, and marriage in this biography.
How much is the net worth of Jeff Richmond ?
Jeff Richmond net worth was pegged at $3 million as of 2022. Without a doubt, this gifted individual earns a good living. In the course of his professional career, he has amassed a large sum of money.
How old is Jeff Richmond?
On January 7, 1961, Jeff Richmond was born and given the name Jeffrey Wayne Richmond. He is 60 years old and a Capricorn by birth. He was raised in the American state of Ohio’s Portage County.
In 1979, he also graduated from James A. Garfield High School. There, he was given the John Philip Sousa award. Jeff also had a significant impact on the establishment of the Garrettsville Community Players.
He was a director, choreographer, and provider of his creative and artistic vision for many of the group’s early performances. In the late 1980s, he went to Kent State University as well. In a related vein, he co-wrote other musicals and came up with the score for William Shakespeare’s Othello.
Find him on Twitter
How tall is Jeff Richmond?
Jeff is a quite diminutive 5 feet 2 inches tall. Additionally, he weighs 60 kg. His chest, waist, and hip measurements are 40-33-36 inches. His biceps are also 16 inches long. He also owns a pair of size 5 shoes (UK). He also has blue eyes and dark brown hair.
Who is the wife of Jeff Richmond?
Jeff Fey and Tina Fey are wed. Tina is both the creator and star of the program. After meeting at “The Second City,” they dated for more than seven years before getting married.
Later that year, on June 3, 2001, they had a Greek Orthodox ceremony to tie the knot. Their daughters are Alice and Penelope Athena Richmond. In 2005, on September 10th, Alice was born. On August 10, 2011, Penelope, their second child, was born.
Lineage of Jeff Richmond’s Career
- Richmond returned to Chicago in order to pursue careers as a filmmaker, composer, and screenwriter.
- After that, he worked with “The Second City,” widely recognized as the pioneering group of improvisational theater in history.
- A nonprofit organization that creates educational theater is called The Childs Play Touring Theater.
- In addition, “Saturday Night Live,” an NBC late-night variety show, hired him to be its music director (SNL).
- But in 2006, he left Saturday Night Live to create and compose the music for the situational comedy “30 Rock.”
- Additionally, Jeff made numerous guest appearances on 30 Rock as an extra.
- He used to go by the name Alfonso Disperioso. He directed five episodes starting in 2010: “Argus,” “Plan B,” “The Ballad of Kenneth Parcell,” “Today You Are a Man,” and “A Goon’s Deed in a Weary World.”
- For creating the first three seasons of “30 Rock,” he also won three Emmy Awards.
- Jeff composed the music for the 2008 film “Baby Mama.”
- His wife Tina Fey appeared in the film as well as Amy Poehler.
- Additionally, he frequently appeared on “Late Night with Conan O’Brien.” He briefly played the role of “Russian Hat Guy” there.
- He also got the 2012 Victor Award from the Child’s Play Touring Theatre.
- He was nominated for a Joseph Jefferson Award in 1998 and 1999 for his work with the Second City Theatre on “Promise Keepers, Losers Weepers” and “The Revelation Will Not Be Televised.”
- Also he composed the music for Mean Girls on Broadway.
- In Washington, DC, it staged a regional Broadway audition. The musical also began preview performances on Broadway on March 12 and made its debut there on April 8.