Facts of Jemaine Clement
|Full Name:||Jemaine Clement|
|Birth Date:||January 10, 1974|
|Profession:||Singer, Comedian, Musician, Actor|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Birth Place||Masterton, Wellington|
|Ethnicity||French, Irish, German, English, Maori|
|Education||Victoria University of Wellington|
|Kids||Sophocles Iraia Clement|
|Jemaine Clement Twitter|
|Jemaine Clement Instagram|
Jemaine Clement is an actor, singer, comedian, musician, and voice actor. He’s also a filmmaker and a writer.
Jemaine Clement’s Childhood
Jemaine Clement was born in Masterton, Wellington, New Zealand, on January 10, 1974. He is currently 48 years old. Jemaine Atea Mahana Clement is his given name. His mother is of Maori ancestry, while his father, Robert Clement, is French, Irish, German, and English.
Jemaine is of New Zealander descent, with French, Irish, German, English, and Maori influences. Because his father left home after becoming an alcoholic, he was raised by his mother and grandmother.
Makoura College was where Jemaine finished his secondary education. Following that, he enrolled at Victoria University of Wellington to study drama and film.
How tall is Jemaine Clement?
Clement stands 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighs 75 kilograms. His skin is white, his eyes are hazel, and his hair is black. Jemaine’s additional bodily measurements include 43 inches in chest, 34 inches in waist, and 14.2 inches in biceps.
Who is the wife of Jemaine Clement?
Jemaine dated Miranda Manasiadis as his girlfriend for several years before marrying the love of his life. This long-term relationship was turned into a marriage. This pair married in August 2008, and they have been living as husband and wife since then. Clement is both a playwright and a stage actress.
Sophocles Iraia Clement, his son, is his only child. At the end of 2008, Sophocles was born as a result of his romantic love connection with Miranda Manasiadis, his girlfriend and wife. They are all content with their lives.
How much is Jemaine Clement Net Worth and Salary?
Acting, live performances, music, and comedy bring in a lot of money for Jemaine Clement. He is reported to have a net worth of $2 million, according to sources. He has not, however, provided any information about his actual pay.
Furthermore, he intends to achieve better in his work in the future, and anyone can predict that his wealth will continue to grow. He is currently living a luxury lifestyle in a lavish manner.
Movies and TV Shows starring Jemaine Clement
- Jemaine Clement is also a fantastic singer and guitarist. Flight of the Conchords is his musical collaboration with Bret McKenzie.
- Their trio became well-known, and two seasons of their show were broadcast on HBO. Jemaine’s vocal abilities led to him performing in a number of films.
- Shiny (Moana), I Will Survive (Rio 2), The Casa Grande (Muppets Most Wanted), Pretty Birds (Rio), and others are among his tunes. Jemaine is also a talented actor.
- He has been in a number of television shows and films.
- His first television performance was in The Enid Blyton Adventure Series (1999), and he has also been in the programs Flight of the Conchords (2007-2009), Napoleon Dynamite (2012), Divorce (2016), We Bare Bears (2018), and others.
- Jeanine is currently performing in Legion (2017-present).
- Blood Suckers (1995), Tongan Ninja (2002), Eagle Vs Shark (2007), Despicable Me (2010), Rio (2011), Muppets Most Wanted (2014), Moana (2016),
- The Breaker Upper (2018), and more films are among his upcoming projects.
- About his acting and comic career.
- The Grammy Prizes are one of the most coveted awards in the music industry, and winning one is a great achievement.
- He has also received this award, which he received in 2008 for Best Comedy Album.
- For starters, he was nominated for the Fantaspoa International Fantastic Film Festival in 2015.
- He was also honored with the prize for Artistic Contribution – International Film.
- In the same year, he received Film Club’s The Lost Weekend award.
- In 2014, he was awarded by the Neuchâtel International Fantasy Film Festival for his work as a director and writer on the film What We Do in the Shadows.