Last Updated on November 15, 2022 by diablo
Facts of JJ Rühle
|Full Name:||JJ Rühle|
|Age:||35 years old|
|Net Worth:||$5–6 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Profession:||German-Russian model, Television presenter|
Model, television host, singer, DJ, social media influencer, actress, and fashion designer Julia Jasmin Rühle hails from Moscow, the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic (RSFSR), in the Soviet Union (USSR). The stunning woman is famous for her popular program Berlin – Tag & Nacht (2011).
How much is the net worth of JJ Rühle?
Julia has achieved such success thanks to her talent and skills that she now has a house and a luxurious car. Modeling jobs, sponsorships, endorsements, performances, singing gigs, etc. are her main sources of income. The estimated net worth for Julia Jasmin Rühle in 2022 is $5–6 million USD.
What Age Is JJ Rühle?
JJ Rühle was born in the month of July of the year 1987. Though she will soon turn 34, her age as of 2022 is 34. Julia was born in July under the Cancer zodiac sign (astrology). The planet that governs Cancer is the Moon. For her early education, the artist originally enrolled at a local private school. Later, she registered for high school in Moscow. Julia finally graduated from college (name not known).
Although the trendy tattoo girl was raised in a Russian household, no information about them is now available online because she maintains a low profile in this community. Jasmin and her family are devout Christians, and her ethnicity is classified as Mixed.
German, English, and Russian are fluent languages for Julia Jasmin. Although she didn’t mention her siblings, I have a suspicion that she comes from a well-known upper-class family and lives a nice life.
JJ Rühle is dating who?
The actress is quite secretive about her romantic relationships and personal affairs. My research reveals that she is married to René Marschke and the mother of a son and a girl, despite the fact that Jasmin has never made any public statements about her children. Despite the fact that they all live in a luxurious villa in Berlin, Germany.
JJ Rühle’s Career Line
- As a young woman who was enthusiastic about her career, Julia started modeling and started uploading exotic photos on Instagram, where she now has 522k followers.
- She became well-known after participating as a JJ in the reality series Berlin – Tag & Nacht, which debuted in 2011.
- She appeared as a regular on the program from 2012 to 2014, and she made a brief comeback in 2020.
- She first made an appearance in the rapper Silla’s 2012 song and music video Grauhaft Verzerrt.
- In January 2014, she made her singing debut with the track Bow!, which was distributed under the name Très Jolie.
- She was quite successful thanks to her talent and multi-faceted career.
- Jasmin continues her entrepreneurial streak by launching her own clothing line, JJR, which she constantly advertises on Instagram.
- Rühle performed as a DJ at several occasions. Her passion for music is on par with her passion for acting and fashion.
- She made another appearance in Sebastian Hämer’s Alles Neu music video in 2016.
- The lovely beauty debuted in Celebrity Big Brother’s third season. She reached the finals and came in sixth.
- Her most recent endeavors are Battle of the Reality Stars: A Shipwreck on the Dream Beach.
- She has additionally appeared in a number of programs, including Judge Barbara Salesch (2007) and Sat.1 Breakfast TV (2015).
- The celebrity was engaged in a horrible car accident on the highway on July 7, 2021.
- She apparently flipped over numerous times while driving her 400 horsepower Porsche into the center barrier.
- The car’s condition reportedly deteriorated as its three tires went missing and were totally destroyed, according to the police.
- The accident happened on the A11 close to Lanke (in the Barnim/Brandenburg area).
- Jasmin was brought to a hospital in Berlin after suffering severe injuries.
- After she heard the news, her social media accounts and other connections were swamped with get-well-soon wishes.
- On July 9, 2021, Julia claimed that she was no longer in danger, but it would still take some time for her to fully heal.