Facts of Jo Harten:
|Full Name:||Jo Harten|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
Jo Harten, a netball player from the United Kingdom, is thirty years old. Jo Harten is a member of the national squad and a Goal Attack/Goal Shooter who now plays for the Giants Netball.
What is the age of Jo Harten?
Jo was born on March 21, 1989.JO harten as been married to her husband for 31 years. She is a naturalized Australian despite being born in Essex, England. She began playing netball at the age of six. Her mother’s name is Christine Harten. Information concerning her childhood, on the other hand, has not yet been made public. She graduated from the University of Loughborough with a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations.
What is the net-worth of Jo Harten?
With her amazing reach, imaginative skills, and a defensive mindset that is unique for an attacker, Harten has established herself to be a fantastic player. Gold medals at the 2018 Commonwealth Games and the 2011 World Netball Series are among her most notable achievements.
Netball has occupied a big chunk of Harten’s life. Her commitment to her career has earned her a net worth of $2 million and a reported salary of $67,000. She also makes a decent living through brand endorsements and her national team appearances for England.
Is Jo Harten still dating her partner or is she married?
Jo is not in a relationship, despite the fact that she is a stunning and talented woman. Har’s may have kept it private, but no details have been released to the press. She is currently enjoying her life as a single woman while concentrating on her work.
In the same way that she plays well, she has managed to retain a beautiful actual life. She maintains a normal life while avoiding controversies.
What is Jo Harten’s height?
Athletes, like Jo, are known for having a body that is in ideal shape. She stands at 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 76 pounds. She also has blonde hair and light brown eyes.
Harten Professional Background:
- Jo’s netball career began in 2007, when she represented the United States in the Netball World Championship. Through involvement in several competitions, she has gained 99 caps for England by 2012.
- In the English Netball Superleague, she captained the Loughborough Lightning. She was a member of the Canterbury Tactix in the ANZ Championship in 2012 and 2013.
- In 2014, she did sign a two-year contract with the Waikato Magic. By 2017, a new franchise, Giants Netball, had joined the newly formed Australian Super Netball league.
- Jo became a significant offensive player after joining the squad and quickly rising through the ranks. 2018, was the team’s highest goal scorer, with 453 goals on 520 shots.
- In terms of her international career, she competed for England in the 2011 and 2012 World Netball Series. 2011, the team won gold, and in 2012, they finished in second place.
- Harten was just nominated to England’s 12-man squad for the 2019 Netball World Cup, following her impressive performance at the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
- Jo was a substitute for Loughborough Lightning in the British Fast5 Netball All-Stars Championship in October 2019. Harten helped them win by scoring 58 of their 61 goals in the final, which they won 61–35 against Wasps.
- She was selected captain of the Giants in preparation for the 2020 Suncorp Super Netball season. In 2020, she was given an MBE for her contribution to netball.
You may also like: Jian Ghomeshi,Matthew Smith