Last Updated on November 15, 2022 by diablo
Facts of Jodie Foster
|Full Name:||Jodie Foster|
|Age:||59 years old|
|Birthday:||November 19, 1962|
|Birthplace:||Los Angeles, California|
|Net Worth:||$100 million|
|Height:||5ft 2 in|
|Profession:||American actress, Producer, Director|
Jodie Foster is an American actress, producer, and director who got her start in advertisements before becoming well-known and landing little parts in shows on television. The film “Taxi Driver” launched Jodie Foster’s career.
How much is the net worth and career detail of Jodie Foster?
Jodie Foster’s estimated net worth as of October 2022 is $110 million. She accumulated fortune via her appearances in well-known films as well as from her production and directing work on a number of them.
For the films “Flightplan,” which made $223 million at the box office, and “Panic Room,” which made $196 million, Jodie Foster received salaries of around $13 million and $12 million, respectively.
Jodie Foster is an actress who fans like seeing in all kinds of motion pictures. By the end of the 1960s and the start of the 1970s, she had begun to appear in TV shows and movies. The first of Jodie’s four films to be directed is “Little Man Tate.” Jodie and Alexandra Hedison appear to have been married at the same time.
How old is Jodie Foster?
Jodie Foster, born Alicia Christian Foster in Los Angeles, California on November 19, 1962, will become 59 years old on September 15, 2022. Her parents, Evelyn Ella Almond and Lucius Fisher Foster III, divorced before she was even born.
Jodie Foster, a former child performer, was raised by Buddy Foster, Connie Foster, and Cindy Foster Jones. She has a brother and two sisters. Jodie was raised by her mother in her hometown.
How tall is Jodie Foster?
She stands 1.61 meters tall and weighs 55 kilograms. She finished her studies at the Lycée Français de Los Angeles before receiving a literature degree with great distinction from Yale University in 1985. Jodie was also awarded an honorary Doctor of Fine Arts degree in 1997.
Jodie Foster is dating who?
Cydney Jodie has been seeing Bernard for a while. Charles Bernard Foster and Kit Bernard Foster are their two sons. Jodie and photographer, actress, and filmmaker Alexandra Hedison were wed in 2014.
Career History of Jodie Foster
- The mother of Jodie Foster used to work for movie producer Arthur P. Jacobs.
- She began her profession as a child in TV ads.
- Jodie was then given exposure and attention, which led to offers for supporting and guest roles in television shows.
- Jodie r made her acting debut in a main part in the 1972 action drama “Napoleon and Samantha” after appearing in supporting and cameo roles.
- She received her first significant acting training and her major break in the world of careers in 1976 with the crime thriller film “Taxi Driver,” starring Robert De Niro.
- Jodie has earned numerous honors for her roles in the high-grossing motion pictures The Accused and The Silence of the Lambs, in which she co-stars alongside Anthony Hopkins and Scott Glenn.
- The romantic drama “Sommersby,” the comedy “Maverick,” the science fiction drama “Contact,” the crime drama “Panic Room,” and the suspenseful mystery “Flightplan” are just a few of the big-budget films in which she has acted.
- Jodie made her directing debut in 1991 with the drama film “Little Man Tate.”
- Along with directing the comedies “The Beaver” and “Money Monster,” two criminal thrillers, she also co-produced the comedy-drama “Home for the Holidays.”
- Jodie won two Academy Awards for Best Actress for her roles in “The Accused” and “The Silence of the Lambs.”
- She won the BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role and the BAFTA Award for Most Promising Newcomer to Leading Film Roles for her roles in “Taxi Driver” and “Bugsy Malone” respectively.
- Jodie received two Saturn Awards for Best Actress for her work in “Contact” and “The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane.”