|Full Name:||Joseph Behar|
|Birth Date:||September 28, 1926|
|Death Date:||June 26, 2021|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Birth Place||New York|
Late Joseph Behar, an American television director, rose to prominence after directing the game show Let’s Make a Deal, as well as the serials The Greatest Gift, First Love, From These Roots, Days of Our Lives, and General Hospital.
When and where was Joseph Behar born?
Joseph Behar was born on September 30, 1926, in New York City, New York, United States.
His sun sign is Libra, based on his birth date. He is well-known under the pen name Joe Behar. Behar was a professor before entering the field of direction.
Joseph was an American citizen with a white ethnic background. Similarly, he used to have a strong faith and belief in Christianity.
What was the net worth of Joseph Behar?
At the time of his death, Joseph’s net worth was estimated to be in the $1 million to $6 million range. He used to amass this substantial fortune from his long-term successful career as an American television director. From the money he earns until his last breath, Joseph lives a happy and luxurious life with his family members.
He gained both name and fame from the public at the same time. Furthermore, he was pleased with the money he earned from his professional career. Similarly, his ex-wife Joy’s net worth is estimated to be around $30 million. Her average salary, on the other hand, is around $7 million.
Was Joseph Behar married?
Joseph had been divorced. His wife’s name was Joy Behar. Joy is a professional television host and actress from the United States. In 1965, the couples married. His first wife’s name is Joy. They have a daughter together. Despite having a daughter, the couple was unable to maintain their marriage relationship after 1981. They were only 16 years old when they married.
As a result, they filed for divorce and separated in 1981. Behar was more focused on his career as a director after his divorce than on being in a relationship.
Was Joseph Behar a father?
Behar and his ex-wife had one daughter together. Eve Behar is the name of his daughter. Eve was born on the 26th of November, 1970. She is currently in a relationship. She is a television producer by trade.
What is the height of Joseph Behar?
Joseph had a pleasant personality and a cheerful demeanor. He used to stand 5 feet 4 inches tall on average. Similarly, he used to be a healthy weight of around 78 kg. Behar, like many others, had grey eyes and white hair.
What was the cause of death for Joseph Behar?
Joseph, the television director, is no longer alive. He passed away at the age of 94. Behar died on June 26, 2021, in Manhattan Beach, California, in the United States. Behar was a healthy man with a strong immune system. However, his advanced age was the primary cause of his death. He was 94 years old when he died. He lived longer than the average person.
Joseph Behar’s Professional Career
- Joseph Behar began his career as an American television director.
- He rose to prominence after directing the game show Let’s Make a Deal.
- He also directed and produced the television series The Greatest Gift.
- Joseph has directed numerous films and television shows, including First Love, From These Roots, Days of Our Lives, and General Hospital.
- Awards and Achievements by Joseph Behar Behar was a multi-award-winning director.
- He was honored with the Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Award for Outstanding Directing in a Game Show in 1990.
- Similarly, in 1962, he received the DGA Award for Outstanding Directorial Achievement in Television.
- In addition, he received a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series Directing Team in 2006, 2005, and 2004.
You may also like: Brent Spiner