Facts of Joseph Jingoli
|Full Name:||Joseph Jingoli|
|Age:||71 years old|
|Net Worth:||$40 million|
|Profession:||American businessman, CEO|
|Sibling:||Kimberly Jingoli Chiurco, Stacey Jingoli Markowitz|
The headquarters of American entrepreneur, CEO, President, investor, and celebrity partner Joseph Jingoli are in New Jersey. As Yolanda Hadid’s fiancé, Joseph Jingoli is well-known to the public. Learn all there is to know about the wife, marriage, biography, age, height, and wealth of Joseph Jingoli.
How much is the net worth of Joseph Jingoli?
He was given the “Institute for Social Justice Community Builder” award during his career. His business, Jingoli-DCO, was presented with the “Anchor House Community Angel Award.”
Additionally, “Engineering News Record” named the company the “Contractor of the Year” for the area in 2012 (ENR).
Joseph Jingoli’s estimated net worth in 2022 will be $40 million USD. He is a successful businessman who owns multiple enterprises. And he amassed a significant fortune through his enterprises. He is a social worker as well.
How old is Joseph Jingoli?
Joseph Jingoli was born in the country in 1950. He gave birth to Joseph Jingoli Jr., who is now 71 years old. Although it is unknown who his mother is, Joseph R. Jingoli Sr. is his father.
He has a younger brother named Michael and two sisters, Stacey Jingoli Markowitz and Kimberly Jingoli Chiurco. In Durham, New Hampshire, he attended the University of New Hampshire. He spent 10 years living on Kingston Avenue in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York City between the middle of the 1990s and the middle of the 2000s.
At the “St. Lawrence Rehabilitation Center” in Lawrenceville, New Jersey, his father Joseph R. Jingoli Sr. also passed away on April 9, 2012.
How tall is Joseph Jingoli?
Joseph Jingoli weighs 82 kg and stands 6 feet tall. He has blue eyes and grayish-white hair. 44-34-38 are his physical measurements.
Who is the wife of Joseph Jingoli?
In a relationship with Joseph right now is reality television personality Yolanda Hadid from “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.” On August 14, 2019, Yolanda announced the couple’s engagement in an Instagram post. The two have previously been seen hugging at an event, jogging together, and riding horses. He and Yolanda were also seen going hand in hand around New York City while sporting grey t-shirts.
There is, however, no proof of how their connection progressed. Among the mysterious posts Yolanda made on “Instagram” were pictures of floral bouquets she received from someone other than a pal in April.
She previously wed David Foster before Mohamed Hadid. The three kids Yolanda has with Mohamed Hadid are Anwar Hadid, Bella Hadid, and Gigi Hadid. He has so far watched his controversies and rumors from a distance. Apart from that, he concentrates on his personal and professional lives. Additionally, he prefers to avoid rumors and controversies.
Joseph Jingoli’s Career Line
- In the late 1980s, Joseph started his career in the construction sector.
- The responsibility of burying pipes for “Atlantic Thermal Systems” was then assigned to him.
- He bought Joseph Jingoli & Son in 1987, and it has since grown to be one of the biggest construction companies in the country, working with clients in the power, healthcare, gaming, and educational sectors.
- Along with the public sector, his company also provides services to the local, county, and state governments.
- He co-owns and runs Joseph Jingoli & Son Inc, the business in charge of the “Stockton University Gateway Project,” with his brother Micahel.
- Additionally, he was in charge of changing the name of the state’s drug court program in the counties of Atlantic and Cape May to recovery court.
- He established the energy development business “DCO Energy” in the year 2000.
- He is in charge of each organization’s entire business development as the Chief Business Development Officer of “DCO Energy LLC.”
- He also started the “Facilitating Active Recovery Mission” (or “F.A.R.M. Team”).
- It is a mentoring group that helps young individuals who want to kick an addiction and start over.
- He developed a number of ground-breaking initiatives focused on mentorship and education that helped the organization’s young members recover from addiction.
- He oversees the program with the help of a group of young men who are going through rehabilitation.
- He also helps them develop professions by connecting them with people in his network who can help.
- One of the largest inpatient detox centers in the city, the “Joseph R. Jingoli Jr. Medical Center” was inaugurated by the Livengrin Foundation in October 2017.
- A contract to build the “Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City” was signed by Joseph Jingoli & Son and “Hard Rock International” in March of that year.