Facts of Josh Parker
|Full Name:||Josh Parker|
|Birth Date:||December 1, 1990|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Net Worth||$0.5 million|
After a season at Oxford United, he joined Domzale in 2013 as a winger and striker; he started playing international football for Antigua & Barbuda in 2010.
Josh Parker’s Childhood
Josh Parker was born in Slough, United Kingdom, on December 1, 1990. He is 31 years old and belongs to the Sagittarius zodiac sign as of 2022. Sala (mother) and Dempsey (father) are his parents (father).
He has an older sister named Elizabeth and a younger brother named John. Josh is of Antiguan origin and is of English nationality. He began his playing career with Queen Parks Rangers FC, an English football league championship young squad.
How much is the Net Worth and Salary of Josh Parker?
Josh Parker’s net worth is expected to be $0.5 million in 2022. His annual pay for Charlton Athletic is said to be €104,000, with a weekly wage of €2,000. Josh’s revenue comes from a professional career, as well as occasional advertisements and brand promotion. As of 2022, his net worth is estimated to be around £ 180,000. He is content with his humble existence.
What is the relationship status of Josh Parker?
There is no information on whether he is single, married, or dating at this time. Josh has always been a private person, even since he was a child. Parker has never been in a serious relationship. The 29-year-old celebrity could be dating someone or could be alone right now. He has not, however, shared any details about his personal life in the public. Similarly, he has not gained notoriety as a result of a romantic connection.
He is currently living in her lavish lifestyle. Likewise, he has remained free of speculations and controversy to this point. He might find the right mate she’s looking for in the near future.
What is Josh Parker’s height?
Josh has a good-looking physique. He is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 107 kilograms. His eyes are brown, and his hair is black. B
Career Opportunities on the Global Stage
Despite being accepted into England, he selected Antigua and Barbuda and made his international debut against Suriname on November 10, 2010. On October 8, 2014, in the 2014 Caribbean Cup Qualifiers, he scored his first international goal against Saint Lucia.
He played in the Caribbean Cup for Antigua & Barbuda in 2010 and 2014. Since his debut in 2010, he had played 26 games for Antigua & Barbuda, scoring 5 goals.
A Footballer’s Career
- In 2009, he was promoted to the senior team of Queen Parks Rangers FC after playing for the minor team.
- He was loaned out to different English clubs such as AFC Wimbledon, Northampton Town, and Wycombe Wanderers during the 2010 season.
- He later signed a one-year contract with Oldman Athletic and made his debut against Sheffield United in fall 2011.
- As part of a financing arrangement in 2012, he was relocated to Dagenham & Redbridge.
- After playing for Oxford United in 2012, he relocated to Slovenia and joined the Slovenian club Domzale in the summer of 2013.
- He later relocated to Serbia, where he signed a two-year contract with Serbian football club Red Star Belgarde in early 2015.
- Parker was later loaned out by the Serbian football club to Aberdeen FC in Scotland in 2015.
- After a brief stay with Wealdstone, he joined Gillingham FC in 2017 and made his English league debut against Port Vale, scoring his first league goal in the same game.
- Parker signed a six-month contract with Charlton Athletic in January 2019.