Facts of Julie Pace
|Full Name:||Julie Pace|
|Birth Date:||March 15, 1982|
|Net Worth||$200 thousand|
|Birth Place||Buffaloe, New York|
|Education||Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism|
|Mother||Diane M. Pace|
|Julie Pace Facebook|
|Julie Pace Twitter|
A well-known American journalist is Julie Pace. Additionally, she worked as a White House correspondent throughout the duration of the Obama presidency and the 2016 presidential race.
Early Life of Julie Pace
On March 16, 1982, Julie was born in Buffalo, New York. She belongs to the United States. Julie is 37 years old as of the year 2019. James J. Pace is Julie’s father, and Diane M. Pace is her mother.
Owner of IGS Landscaping
Her mother was a radiography supervisor at the DIA, and her father ran the lawn care business IGS Landscaping.Her parents, who were both incredibly devoted and encouraging, encouraged her to pursue her dream of becoming a journalist. In 2004, Pace received her journalism bachelor’s degree from Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism.
Who is the husband of Julie Pace?
Julie only ever got married once. Her husband’s name is Michael William Ferenczy. At Leesburg’s Oatlands Plantation in October 2014, the pair exchanged wedding vows. Michael works as a management consultant for McKinsey and Company and has a wealth of experience in the non-profit, governmental, and pharmaceuticals sectors.
Michael was conceived by a clinical operations senior department administrator mother and the proprietor of Hamburg, a distributor of medical packaging equipment. He also earned his medical degree from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, continuing the family tradition.Will, the couple’s son, was just born in August 2018. Additionally, the infant has increased joy and made everyone in the family grin.
How much is Julie Pace’s Net Worth?
One of the most accomplished and well-known journalists is Julie. She has also made a good living over her profession in addition to her fame. His estimated net worth for Julie is about $200,000, according to the sources. Additionally, they anticipate paying Julie $59,985 annually.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:Anderson Cooper
Recognition & Achievements
In her career, Julie has consistently been the best journalist. She portrays and communicates in a really appealing and exceptional manner. For her analysis of Obama’s victory in 2013, Julie received the Merriman Smith Award from the White House Correspondents’ Association.
The Profession of Journalism
- In 2003, Julie started her career by working for E.TV, the sole independent television network in South Africa.
- In 2004 she started working for herself as a freelancer in Zambia and South Africa.
- Likewise, she started working as a reporter for The Tampa Tribune in 2005 and continued until 2007.
- In 2007, Julie also joined the Associated Press as a multimedia reporter.
- She also started covering Barack Obama’s presidential campaign and his inauguration as president.
- Julie was finally hired as a White House correspondent in 2013, and she took over responsibility for overseeing AP’s coverage of Obama’s term.
- Additionally, Julie served as the lead AP correspondent for the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.
- Julie currently serves as the Associated Press’s Washington Bureau Chief, overseeing the organization’s coverage of the U.S. government, politics, and the presidency.