Facts of Justin Flom:
|Full Name:||Justin Flom|
|Net Worth:||$ 100k- $1 million|
|Sibling:||Two brothers and a sister|
Justin Flom is an American magician best known for his YouTube series Wizards War and his television show. Justin Flom is well-known for his unique brand of magic, which has earned him the titles of one of America’s most popular magicians and the first magician to focus on social media. Turning water into coke is one of his most famous signature tricks.
What is Justin Flom’s sister’s name?
Firstly Justin is a 36-year-old American magician who was born in Edina, Minnesota, on April 29, 1986. He is now situated in Las Vegas, Nevada, where he is growing his company. JFlo is another name for him. Scott Flom is his father’s name, while his mother’s name is unknown and Justin has a sister and two brothers.
Their names, however, are unknown. There is no information about Collins’ religion available. At home, his parents schooled him. He did, however, drop out of college in 2005.
How much money does Justin Flom have?
In 2013, Las Vegas Weekly named him “Best Up-And-Coming Entertainer” at the Weekly Awards. Justin is one of the “15 Snapchat Enthusiasts Who Will Inspire You To Take Better Snaps,” according to Buzzfeed. He has also earned praise from a host of celebrities from around the world.
Justin’s estimated net worth is between $100,000 and $1 million dollars. He has yet to reveal his pay. Hosting, travelling, magic acts, and working for numerous TV shows are his main sources of revenue.
Justin Flom’s Wife: Who Is She?
In 2009, Justin married Jocelyne Sharp, who also records the majority of his videos And Haven Grace was born in 2016 and Holiday Faith was born in 2019. Following their marriage, they relocated to Las Vegas to build their business. He likes to drink coffee consequently There is no information available regarding his prior relationships.
Justin recently shared a disputed video showing his 4-year-old daughter slicing the baby in half, which attracted both acclaim and condemnation for portraying the infant chevalier chevalier chevalier chevalier chevalier chevalier chevalier chevalier chevalier chevalier chevalier Aside from that, there have been no rumors or debates. Justin
Flom’s Professional Background
- Justin was born into a family of magicians. Magicians were his father and uncle.
- Began performing magic with his siblings when he was quite young.
- He performed at The Branson Mall Music Theater in 2005. He was the strip’s most youthful star.
- Many people admired his performance, and he became well-known in the city as a result.
- He thereafter got very successful.
- Above the Majestic Steak House, he built a custom-designed theater in 2006.
- Which is Imaginary Theatre and Magic Parlor, a wonderful three-room experience featuring a 108-seat theater stage.
- After a fellow magician, Rick Lax, suggested he post more magic films online, Justin began making additional videos in 2011.
- Following the sale of his enormous magic boxes. Then he started experimenting with coffee, Coke, Life Savers, and Nerds to create new effects.
- he began sharing footage on social media and any other online platform and he could discover.
- Justin began doing new-school card tricks, including one that involved everyone’s phone and Instagram, which amazed the audience.
- Finally the next year, he produces “Wizard Wars,” a new show in which Penn & Teller and several other magicians compete to make magic out of everyday materials on the spot.
You may also like: Jimmy Karz,Mike Vogel