Facts of Karen Mccollum
|Full Name:||Karen Mccollum|
|Divorce||Scottie Pippen ( 1988–1990)|
|Birth Place||United States|
Karen Mccollum is the ex-wife of Scottie Pippen, an American professional basketball player.
How was the Early Life of Karen Mccollum?
Karen Mccollum is an American actress who was born in the United States of America. She is of mixed heritage and holds an American nationality.
What is the relationship status of Karen Mccollum?
Karen Mccollum is a divorced woman when it comes to her personal life. Scottie Pippen, an American basketball player, was her first husband. After having affairs for several years, she married her longtime boyfriend Scottie Pippen. In the year 1998, the pair married. In addition, they have a child together named Antron Pippen. After divorcing Karen, her husband married Larsa Pippen, a well-known American model and television personality.
They started dating in 1995 and married on July 20, 1997, after two years of dating. Justin Pippen, Preston Pippen, Scotty Pippen Jr., and Sophia Pippen were their three sons and a lovely daughter. Pippen is the father of seven children from three different women.
He filed for divorce in 2016 after 19 years of marriage. The cause for the divorce, however, is unknown. Scottie has two daughters from his previous relationships. Sierra Pippen has a mother named Yvette, whereas Taylor Pippen has a mother named Sonya Roby. Karen is currently enjoying a solitary life.
You May Also Like:Henry Alexander Levy
What is Karen Mccollum Ex-Husband Net Worth?
Scottie Pippen, on the other hand, is projected to have a net worth of $50 million, which includes all of his properties and earnings. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest basketball players of all time, earning an annual salary of $11 million when with the Chicago Bulls.
Moreover, Pippen has a 10,000-square-foot Highland Park home that was recently listed for $ 2.25 million in 2018. The former couple paid two million dollars for the residence in 2004. The villa contains six bedrooms, five and a half baths, a floating indoor B-ball court with an enormous graphic of Scottie’s old NBA jersey on the floor, and an outdoor infinity pool with slides. He has various automobiles, including a Ferrari.
Her Ex-Career Husband
- There is no information regarding her work or profession because she is only known as Scottie’s ex-wife.
- But, as we all know, she must be doing something to supplement her income.
- Likewise, Scottie Pippen, her ex-husband, is a Hall of Fame NBA striker who played on six championship teams with the Chicago Bulls alongside Michael Jordan.
- Seven NBA All-Star games have been named in his honor.
- Pippen’s professional career began in 1987, when he began playing basketball.
- In 1987, he was selected fifth overall by the Seattle SuperSonics in the NBA draft and was dealt to the Chicago Bulls in exchange for Olden Polynice and a future draft selection option.
- After that, in November 1987, he made his NBA debut. During the 1990-91 NBA season, Pippen established himself as the Bulls’ primary defensive stopper and became a valuable player of the squad.
- He was also named to the United States Olympic Basketball Team in September 1991, and he will compete in the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona.
- As a result, with the Chicago Bulls, he won the NBA World Championship six times.