Facts of Karin Fulford
|Full Name:||Karin Fulford|
|Profession:||Author, Speaker, Transformational coach|
|Birth Place||Klebe in Atlanta|
Karin Fulford is known as Dr. Karin Luise, an author, transformational coach, lecturer, and host. But she is most known as Chipper Jones’ ex-wife.
What ethnicity does Karin Fulford have?
Karin Fulford was born Karin Luise Klebe in Atlanta, Georgia, although she has kept her birthdate a secret. Based on her photo, we may estimate her age to be 33 in 2022. When she was young, her parents split, and her mother remarried, but her name remained Karin Fulford.
She attended Wesleyan College in 1992, received a Master’s degree in Counseling from Argosy University in 2003, and a Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Practice from Georgia State University in 2008.
After a divorce, who is Karin Fulford married to now?
Karin is a divorced mother of two. She formerly married Chipper Jones, a well-known American baseball star. Jones met his future wife while playing baseball with the Atlanta Braves. They were having a wonderful time together. After a few years, Jones began seeing a number other waitresses, which eventually led to their divorce. Following such events, the couple was unable to remain together and divorced in 1999.
In 1997, the couple welcomed their first child. Jones remarried Sharon Logonov in Pierson, Florida, after their divorce. However, after 11 years of marriage, this relationship dissolved in 2012. Jones then married Taylor Higgins for the second time. Likewise, they married in 2015 and welcomed their first child in 2018.
There is no information on whether Karin is married, single, or committed, despite the fact that Jones married twice following their marriage.
What is Karin Fulford’s Net Worth and Salary?
Karin earns not only a name but also a substantial sum of money as one of the successful women. Although Karin’s actual net worth is unknown, we estimate that it is in the six figures. She has an affluent and opulent lifestyle.
Moreover, Chipper Jones, her ex-husband, has a net worth of roughly $110 million as of 2022. He is one of America’s wealthiest baseball players.
Karin Fulford’s Professional Life
- Karin began her teaching career in 1991 as a middle school teacher. She then developed and produced “Karin’s Korner,” a television segment that aired on WXIA-TV, Atlanta’s local NBC affiliate.
- Likewise, Luise began working as a psychotherapist in the early 2000s, and in 2013, she co-founded The Fatherless Daughter Project with Denna Babul.
- She also created her “Break the Rules” course in 2018, a monthly program aimed at helping women break free from outdated beliefs and live a life of color, revolution, and transformation.
- She also publishes a regular column called “Ask Dr. Karin.”
- She’s also appeared on Redbook, FoxNews, The Jenny McCarthy Show, HuffPost Live, CNN.com, The Washington Post, The Examiner, Fox &amp;
- Friends, Coffee with America, About Families, Sharecare Radio, OMTimes Radio, the Atlanta Journal & Constitution, Best Self Magazine SoulFeed, and a variety of other media outlets.