Facts of Karla Souza
|Full Name:||Karla Souza|
|Birth Date:||December 11, 1985|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||36-26-36 inches|
|Birth Place||Mexico City, Distrito Federal|
|Education||Central School of Speech and Drama|
|Karla Souza Facebook|
|Karla Souza Twitter|
|Karla Souza Instagram|
Souza played Dana Villalba Duarte in the Mexican serial Verano de Amor and Prisca in the Spanish-language sitcom Los Heroes del Norte before becoming recognized in 2014 for her role as Laurel Castillo in the ABC thriller How to Get Away with Murder.
Karla Souza’s Childhood
Karla Souza was born in Mexico City, Distrito Federal, on December 11, 1985. She is 36 years old and was born under the sign of Sagittarius in the year 2022. Karla Olivares Souza is her given name. Monica Souza (mother) and Chilean (father) are her parents (father). Karla is of mixed ethnicity and holds dual American-Mexican citizenship.
Karla Souza is fond of Acting
She grew up in Aspen, Colorado, and spent her early years there. Karla studied acting as a teenager at Mexico City’s Centro de Educación Artstica. She then went to a theatrical school in France, where she was a member of a professional theater company at the time. Likewise, she went on to the Central School of Speech and Drama after that. She earned a Bachelor of Arts in Drama from there in 2008.
Who is Karla Souza’s husband?
Although nothing is known about her father, it is known that Elba Silvia, her father’s mother, worked as an assistant cook for the Rockefeller family for twenty years after relocating from Chile to the United States. Karla Souza has stated that she obtained an American passport as a result of her relocation to the United States.
Karla Souza was spotted with her colleague and Mexican star Gonzalo Garcia Vivanco in early 2009. On the set of Verano de Amor, the two met. The relationship, however, did not endure long, and the pair split up a few months later.
Karla Souza married her longtime lover Marshall Trenkmann, a banker, in Los Angeles after a five-month engagement. Gianna Trenkmann, her first child, was born in April of 2018. She is currently happily married to her husband and has a daughter. There are currently no speculations concerning her personal life or work career. She was a sincere lady who was never involved in a contentious issue in her life.
How much is Karla Souza Net Worth and Salary?
Karla’s net worth is anticipated to be $2 million in 2022, with the potential to increase in the coming years. The specific amount of her compensation, however, has yet to be revealed in the media. As a celebrity, she may be associated with different brands, endorsements, ads, and other means of generating income.
Her spouse, Marshall Trenkmann, on the other hand, has a net worth of over 2 million dollars. His anticipated yearly compensation as an investment banker in 2018 is $ 76,039. She is currently living a luxury lifestyle with her family.
Body Dimensions (Height and Weight)
Karla is a stunning woman with a great body shape. She is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 66 kilograms. Her eyes are blue, and her hair is dark brown. Her measurements are 36-26-36 inches, and her bra size is 36B.
- Karla started her career as a contestant on the French reality television show Star Academy.
- She returned to Mexico at the age of 22 to pursue a career as a television and film actor.
- She then made her acting debut in Terminales, a Mexican television film (2008).
- Similarly, she starred in the Mexican television series Verano de Amor the following year.
- She rose to prominence in 2013 after starring in the Mexican blockbusters Nosotros Los Nobles and Instructions Not Included.
- Likewise, she earned the Pantalla de Cristal Film Festival Award for Best Actress for her part in Nosotros Los Nobles.
- She also took home the Diosas de Plata for best actress performance for the same film.
- Karla has also appeared in “Instructions Not Included,” “El Crimen del Cácaro Gumaro,” “Sundown,” and “Everybody Loves Somebody,” among other Mexican and American films.
- In 2011, she portrayed Lucia in the television film Nio Santo.
- She has played Laurel Castillo in How to Get Away With Murder since 2014.
- She earned the Impact Award 2017 for excellence in a television series for her role in the series.
- The media is unaware of their earnings and assets.