Facts of Karma Takapa
|Full Name:||Karma Takapa|
|Age:||35 years old|
|Birthplace:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Net Worth:||12 crores|
|Height:||5 Ft 7 In|
|Profession:||Indian actor, Director, Writer|
Karma Takapa is an Indian actor, director, writer, media figure, and online celebrity who was born in Sikkim. His outstanding performance in “The Last Hour” on Amazon Prime Video made him well-known across the country. We’ll go over his wiki, biography, age, career, and other pertinent information in this post.
How much is the net worth of Karma Takapa?
A successful actor and director is Karma Takapa. He also wrote scripts and short stories. He would earn roughly INR 70-75k as an actor and INR 70-85k as a director and screenwriter. Karma Takapa’s net worth is projected to be between INR 10 and 12 crores as of 2022.
How old is Karma Takapa?
In 1986, Karma was born in Gangtok, in the Sikkim province of India. Our sources claim that he is currently a resident of Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Takapa finished his primary schooling at a local Sikkim school. He studied at the Pune-based Film and Television Institute of India to complete his graduation in directing and screenplay. He has also produced and directed numerous films. Although he doesn’t utilize social media, he started an Instagram account on May 15, 2021.
Regarding his parents, Karma Takapa has not disclosed any information. What his parents did for a living is unknown to us. They are the object of Takapa’s utmost adoration. He does not live with his parents due to the travel demands of his job.
Regarding his siblings, Karma has not revealed anything. He is a devout Hindu. We searched the Internet extensively, but we couldn’t identify his caste.
Karma Takapa is dating who?
Karma is a rising performer and filmmaker in the entertainment industry. Everyone would be curious to learn more about his love history and relationships.
He hasn’t given the media any information about his girlfriend. He might not be married yet and would rather focus on his acting profession in the entertainment industry.
Karma Takapa’s Career Line
- In Sikkim, Karma Takapa is well-known not just as an actor but also as a director and writer.
- He debuted in 2012 with the movie “Thutse Kyuma.” It was a brief movie that didn’t hold the audience’s interest.
- He published the brief documentary film 11 Minutes that same year.
- In 2014, he tried his luck once more by directing and writing the short film “Yahin Kahin Nahi.”
- Additionally, it was unable to interact with the populace.
- He gave a standout performance in “Mor Mann Ke Bharam” in 2015.
- Thousands of people were moved by the story in this movie.
- He co-wrote and directed the movie “Ralang Road” in 2017.
- This movie was a huge success and received numerous local, national, and worldwide honors.
- Karma made her acting debut in Kamal K.M.’s film “I.D.”
- He performed a supporting part in 2012 alongside Shashi Sharma, Geetanjali Thapa, and Murari Kumar.
- He failed to become a well-known actor with this movie due to his amateurish performing.
- He is now in production for the 2021 release of the Amazon Prime Original “The Last Hour.”
- It was made by Anupama Minz and Amit Kumar. He portrayed Dev, a police officer.
- He shared the screen with Sanjay Kapoor, Shaylee Krishen, and Karma Takapa. He achieves the height of success because to his outstanding acting.