|Real Name||Katerina Alexandre Hartford Graham|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Dancer, Model|
|Known As||The Roommate, The Vampire Diaries|
|Age||33 years (2023)|
|Date of Birth||September 5, 1989|
An American actress, singer, and dancer by the name of Katerina Alexandre Hartford Graham. She is most known for her performances as Samantha in the action thriller “How It Ends” and Kim Johnson in the thriller drama “The Roommate” (2011). (2018). She has received various honors, including the Westfield Film Festival and the 2011 Teen Choice Awards (2019).
Kat Graham’s biography and wiki
Kat Graham, who was born on September 5, 1989, will be 32 years old in 2022. She was born in Geneva, Switzerland, to a prosperous family. Her zodiac sign is Virgo, and she practices Judaism. She tried to finish her elementary education at the local high school in Switzerland.
Kat Graham, a Swiss-American actress, singer, dancer, and producer, is well-known for her roles in Operation Christmas Drop, Love in the Villa (2022), and Heatwave (2022). (2020). Jackie played her debut on-screen character in The Parent Trap in 1998. Kat played Rhythm / Blues in the TV show Trolls: TrollsTopia from 2020 to 2021. And Kat Graham, who was born on September 5, 1989, is a Geneva, Switzerland native. Kat Graham is 33 years old as of the year 2022.
What about her parents and early life?
Graham was reared in Los Angeles, California, despite being born in Geneva, Switzerland. Natasha’s mother is Jewish while her father, Joseph, is Americo-Liberian (from a family from Poland and Russia). The godfather of two of Quincy Jones’ children, Graham’s father was a music businessman. Her paternal grandfather spent 40 years as a UN ambassador, postings that included The Netherlands, Sweden, Romania, and Kenya. Both of her maternal and paternal grandparents fled either Liberia or the Holocaust as refugees.
How much is the networth of Kat Graham?
Kat Graham has a $3 million net worth as of 2022.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Jamie Foxx
When and why her parents got divorced?
When she was 5 years old, her parents got divorced.She has an Israeli half-brother named Yakov who was born in Tel Aviv. Graham attended a Hebrew school and was brought up in her mother’s Jewish religion.At age 6, Graham started working in the entertainment business.
Career in film
She appeared in a lot of television ads during the next eight years, including ones for Barbie, Edison, K-Mart, and Pop-Tarts. Graham was asked to dance as a background dancer for Bow Wow at the BET Awards when she was 15 years old after catching the attention of choreographer Fatima Robinson. Graham then worked as a background dancer for Missy Elliott, Pharrell Williams, Jamie Foxx, and choreographers Hi-Hat and Michael Rooney after her BET Awards performance.
Graham took part in a national advertising campaign for Coca-beverage Cola’s brand Fanta when he was 17 years old. Graham made an appearance in the advertising campaign as Capri, another name for Strawberry, a member of the “Fantanas.” Graham has been seen in a number of music videos, such as those for Akon’s “Lonely,” Christina Milian’s “Dip It Low,” Justin Bieber and Usher’s “Somebody to Love (Remix),” 112’s “What If,” John Legend’s “Used to Love U,” B2″Why K’s I Love You,” Musiq Soulchild’s “B.U.D.D.Y.,” Nelly’s “Just A Dream
Career in television
- As of June 2013, GrahamGraham debuted in a movie in 1998, co-starring with Lindsay Lohan in the updated version of The Parent Trap.
- Graham plays Jackie, a camper at Camp Walden.Thus, Graham made her television debut in 2002 on Lizzie McGuire, a teen comedy on the Disney Channel.
- Graham later had appearances on a number of TV shows, such as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The O.C., Malcolm in the Middle, Joan of Arcadia, Grounded For Life, and Greek. She had a guest appearance in three episodes of the musical comedy series Hannah Montana in 2008, playing Jackson Stewart’s girlfriend.
- Jason Earles played the part. Graham has also played well-known supporting parts in movies including The Roommate and 17 Again.
- Graham was cast in The Vampire Diaries, a supernatural drama series on The CW based on the same-named book series, in March 2009.She portrays Bonnie Bennett, a young witch, in what is regarded as her breakthrough role.
- On September 10, 2009, 4.91 million people watched the series’ premiere, and reviewers praised its development. The fourth season of the show was ordered in May 2012.
- After Canadian actress Nina Dobrev left for the seventh season in 2015, she took over as the female lead. For her work on the program, Graham won “Choice TV Female Scene Stealer” at the 2011 Teen Choice Awards.
How was the private life of Kat Graham?
Graham speaks English, French, and Spanish well as well as some Hebrew and Portuguese thanks to her multicultural background.
Graham and Cottrell Guidry started dating in 2008, and in October 2012, they became engaged. They had called it quits on their relationship by December 2014. Graham was a vegetarian until 2012, when he converted to veganism.Graham lived in the Los Angeles area of Hollywood Hills before moving to Atlanta, Georgia, in 2017.