Facts of Keith Andreen
|Full Name:||Keith Andreen|
|Birth Date:||August 24, 1974|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Salary||$45,000 per episode|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Tulsa, Oklahoma|
|Keith Andreen Facebook|
|Keith Andreen Instagram|
Keith Andreen is an actor from the United States who has been in films such as Reaper Tales and Death Valley. He is, nevertheless, well-known as Katrina Law’s spouse. She’s an actress from the United States.
When Did Keith Andreen’s birth?
Keith was born in the city of Tulsa, Oklahoma, on August 24, 1974. He is currently 48 years old. Keith Erik Andreen is his given name. Keith is an American national with a North American ethnicity.
He stands 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 75 kilograms. His hair is light brown, and his eyes are blue, and he has a white skin tone.
Is Katrina Law Posing a Problem in Married Life?
Keith Andreen and his wife Katrina Law married on January 5, 2013.
His married life with Katrina is currently without issue. The two met on the set of Katrina’s previous program, ‘The Resistance.’ Keith managed to take their friendship to the next level while they were filming.
Kieth even proposed to his fellow actress while filming ‘Spartacus’ in New Zealand. Since then, the couple has had an unbreakable bond. Furthermore, the couple is never shy about discussing their connection. Katrina said in interviews that
“I’m proud of being able to maintain a healthy relationship with Keith and it is one of my proudest achievements.”
The couple dated for several years before getting engaged in 2010. On January 5, 2013, the pair got married after years of dating.
The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter named Kinley, on December 28, 2018. The lovely actor couple expressed their gratitude for having a son after years of trying to conceive. He is still alive and well, married to his wife and with a child. They are both doing their best without causing harm to others.
What is Keith Andreen Net Worth?
Keith Andreen, an American actor, has a net worth of $2 million as of 2022. According to several reports, an actor’s average remuneration each episode is roughly $45,000. In addition, an American actor’s average compensation is roughly $50,000. He has amassed a sizable net worth as a result of his roles in numerous television shows and films.
Weekly performers that are recruited for brief roles are usually paid approximately $4000. His wife Katrina Law, on the other hand, has a net worth of $2.3 million. In the popular television epic drama “Spartacus,” she plays a big role.
Acting Career of Andreen
- Keith Andreen became well-known in 2010 after appearing in the famous television show “The Obstruction.”
- Obstruction, Death Valley, and Reaper Tales were among the three programs in which he appeared.
- He made an appearance in Passing Valley in 2015.
- Similarly, he is best known for his powerful acting abilities, which both critics and viewers like.
- Katrina garnered great acclaim and notoriety for her role as “Mira,” a slave in the Starz television series “Spartacus: Blood” and “Sand and Spartacus: Vengeance.”
- Keith and Katrina traveled to Nepal to raise educational awareness among underserved youth.
- They also built a school in Lohagadh, Nepal, for less fortunate children.
- His writings and performances have made him famous.
- The worst part is that he has yet to receive any awards.