Facts of Kourtney Pogue:
|Full Name:||Kourtney Pogue|
|Net Worth:||$18 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Profession:||actress, businesswoman, model, celebrity wife|
|Sibling:||two (Ryan Pogue and Kristin Pogue)|
|Mother:||Tina McDonald Pogue|
Kourtney Pogue is an actress, businesswoman, model, celebrity wife, and former Ice Girl for the Los Angeles Kings. After starring in the TV comedy film “Not Another High School Show,” Kourtney Pogue came to fame.
What is Kourtney Pogue’s Age?
Kourtney Pogue was born in Chesterton, Indiana, on October 31, 1986. Her zodiac sign is Scorpio, and she is currently 34 years old. Her fearlessness, enthusiasm, and aggressiveness have earned her a reputation. Antony Pogue and Tina McDonald Pogue are her parents. Her father, unfortunately, died of natural causes at the age of 67. Ryan Pogue and Kristin Pogue are her two older siblings, with whom she enjoys a tight bond.
She was also one of the top students at Chesterton High School, where she graduated in 2005. She was later accepted to the University of California, where she pursued a degree in psychology. As a result, her time there came to an end in 2013.
Who is Kourtney Pogue’s Husband?
Justin Turner, a professional baseball player, is Kourtney’s soulmate. He worked with the Los Angeles Dodgers, Baltimore Orioles, and New York Mets, among others. They kept their romantic relationship a secret for many years. According to the source, they started dating in 2012. However, they married in a grandiose wedding in December 2017.
Justin proposed to her on their date near the Grand Canyon on March 13, 2017. In addition, their wedding took place in Mexico, in front of their family and close friends. In 2016, Kourtney and Justin also founded the ‘Justin Turner Foundation.’ As a result, the primary objective is to help homeless veterans. The nonprofit also helps children and their families who are dealing with life-threatening illnesses.
A number of youth baseball associations are also part of the organization. They’ve helped over 26 veterans so far. They also plan to open a women’s veteran home. During the holidays, the couple also handed over 10,000 presents and 2,000 bicycles to children as part of the charity. Furthermore, during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, the couple produced “Holiday Kourt,” a Netflix-exclusive podcast for their fans.
How much is her Kourtney Pogue’s height?
She stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and has a slim body. She keeps her body in shape as a model by going to the gym and eating a high-protein diet. Her blonde hair complements her blue eyes well. Her weight is also around 58 kilograms. 34-26-36 inches is her body measurement. As a result, she is of the Pear body type.
Kourtney Work History:
- Kourtney began her professional career as a cheerleader for her high school. went on to work with teams like the Los Angeles Kings’ NHL Ice Girl and the Indiana Ice Hockey Team.
- And also appeared on the Wheel of Fortune for Hawaiian Week in 2008. She also competed in Indiana’s Miss Teen pageant. She made her acting debut in the TV series “Untold Stories of the ER” in 2006.
- In the episode “Baby Blues,” she also played Sara Monroe. She made a cameo appearance on the sitcom ‘Not Another High School’ in 2007.
- She chose to start her own company after failing to acquire larger roles in the entertainment industry. After starting her company, she became a self-made businesswoman. She also has a website, kourtneyereppert.com, where she displays a range of seductive photographs and bikini photoshoots.
- She also had an appearance in the September 21, 2007 film Bikini Party Girl. Pogue also had the chance to work with Joel Gallen, the film’s director.
- Her co-stars were John Keefe, Jocelin Donahue, Jeffrey Christopher Todd, Rachel Specter, Anna Osceola, and others.
You may also like:Mya Harrison,Zhenwei Wang