|Full Name:||Leanza Cornett|
|Birth Date:||June 10, 1971|
|Profession:||Television Personality/ Title holder Beauty Pageant/ Actress/ Singer|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Eye Color||Greenish Blue|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Big Stone Gap, Virginia, United States|
|Education||Terry Parker High School/ Hall of Fame|
|Kids||Kai Harper/Avery James|
|Leanza Cornett Instagram|
Television personalities Leanza Cornett was crowned Miss Florida and Miss America in 1992 and 1993, respectively.
She’s also an actor, a singer, and the current Miss Universe Pageant winner. She’s also renowned for her parts in Entertainment Tonight (1981), the 2007 Camie Awards, and On the Block, among others (2006).
What is Leanza Cornett’s net worth?
Leanza Cornett’s net worth is anticipated to be about $20 million by 2022.
Her profits came primarily from her profession as a television personality.
Childhood and Early Years of Leanza Cornett
Leanza Cornett was born on June 10, 1971, in Big Stone Gap, Virginia, United States. Gemini is her zodiac sign, and she is 48 years old as of 2019. Her parents transported her to the United States of America, to Jacksonville, Florida.
Interested in Modeling since Early Age
Both of her parents were teachers. She, too, grew up in a family where her parents were concerned about her well-being and actively participated in her happy days. Her ethnicity is North American and her nationality is American.
She has competed in various modeling competitions and has had a passion for modeling since she was a child. She received her education at Terry Parker High School, where she graduated with honors in 1989. After that, she was honored into the school’s Hall of Fame in 2006.
Who is Leanza Cornett’s current husband?
Leanza Cornett has divorced her husband. She appears to be a single divorced mother of two children. When it comes to her love life, though, she only has one name: Mark Steines, a broadcast journalist from the United States. This couple was married from 1995 to 2013 and divorced in 2013. From their previous marriages, the couple has two children. The two children are Kai Harper Steines, who was born on February 19, 2002, and Avery James (AJ), who was born in 2003.
Since her divorce, she has been disillusioned with love encounters and is still single after three years. She is not currently in a relationship and is concentrating on her profession.
A huge rumor made the front pages of celebrity news websites in 2013. That was the situation. Mark Steins and Leanza Cornett were divorcing. Since they were getting divorced after 17 years of marriage, the news was one of the most well-known. Later that year, Leanza filed for divorce, announcing the end of her partnership.
What is the height of Leanza Cornett?
Leanza stands 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighs in at a healthy weight. Her hair is dark brown, and her eyes are a greenish-blue tint. She spends a lot of time on social media sites like Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Leanza Cornett’s Career
- Her career was began when she was voted Miss Florida in 1992. She was dubbed ‘National Sweetheart’ at the time for becoming the first beauty queen to dedicate her year of service to AIDS prevention. Following that, Leanza appeared in a number of other fashion shows.
- She, too, rose to prominence, and in 1993, one year after winning Miss Florida, she was crowned Miss America.
- In 1991, Leanza played Ariel in a live-action version of ‘The Little Mermaid’ at Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World Resort for the “Voyage of The Little Mermaid” production.
- She then joined the Contemporary Christian Group, which published the album “One Big World” after that.
- She also hosted a number of television shows, including Entertainment Tonight (1994–1995), New Attitudes (1998), and Who Wants to Marry a Multi-Millionaire? (2000).
- Melrose Place, The Tick, and Fear Factor were among the shows she appeared in.
- In addition to being a well-known television personality, she has created an impression on the stage.
- Her credits include The Little Mermaid, Barefoot in the Park, Godspell, Bye Bye Birdie, and The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, among others.
You may also like: Mark Steines