Facts of Lee Jae Yong
|Full Name:||Lee Jae Yong|
|Birth Date:||June 23, 1968|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Divorce||Im Se-ryung (m. 1998–2009)|
|Net Worth||$7 Billion|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||41-29-14 inches|
|Birth Place||Yongsan-gu, Seoul|
|Education||Seoul National University, Keio University, Harvard School of Business|
|Siblings||Lee Boo-jin, Lee Seo-Hyun, Lee Yoon|
|Kids||Lee Won-Ju, LeeJi-ho|
After his father passed away, Lee Jae-Yong, the elder son of Hong Ra-hee and Lee Kun-hee, Chairman of Samsung, served as Vice-Chairman of Samsung Electronics. He is also a seasoned investor and businessman in South Korea.
What about The Family of Lee Jae-Yong?
Lee Jae-Yong, the eldest child of Hong Ra-hee (Mother) and Lee-Kun-hee, was born in Seoul, Korea (Father). He was born on June 23, 1968. Lee is of Asian ancestry and is a citizen of South Korea. Lee Boo-jin, Lee Seo-hyun, and Lee Yoon are his three sisters and siblings.He earned a bachelor’s degree in Eastern Asian history from Seoul National University. From Keio University, he then earned his Master’s degree in business administration. In 2000, he also earned his business degree from Harvard School of Business.
Convicted of Bribery
Following an investigation by the South Korean prosecutor’s office into allegations of bribery, embezzlement, and perjury, Lee Jae Yong was detained and found guilty in January 2017.On August 25, 2017, he was convicted guilty of corruption and given a five-year sentence. On February 5, 2018, the court similarly postponed his sentence and reduced it to 2.5 years.
Who is Lee Jae Yong’s wife?
Two children from Lee Jae Yong’s marriage are his. So, he and his wife Im Se-ryung are enjoying a happy marriage. His son is named Lee Ji-ho, and his daughter is named Lee Won-Ju. In the year 1998, they were wed. However, their union did not endure long.
They separated in 2009 after both parties signed the divorce papers. He is currently single and there is no information about their relationship. Also,
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:Judy Ovitz
How much is the net worth of Lee Jae Yong?
As of 2022, Lee Jae-Yong, the vice-chairman of Samsung Electronics, is believed to have a net worth of $7 billion from his commercial dealings. He also rose to prominence and became one of the richest and most powerful men in the entire planet.In 2018, his tech behemoth Samsung generated $208.5 billion in revenue. But in 2017, his company made $211.2 billion in revenue.
What is Lee Jae Yong’s height?
Yong is 1.77 meters tall, or 5 feet 10 inches, tall. Similar to that, he weighs about 173 lbs. or 74 kg. His hair is black, and his eyes are dark brown. He wears US size 5 shoes. Lee has a chest measurement of 41 inches, a waist measurement of 29 inches, and biceps measurement of 14 inches.
Career of Lee Jae Yong
- As the company’s general manager when he began his career, Lee Jae Yond.
- After serving in numerous companies for a year in a variety of positions, including assistant managing director, managing director, executive vice president, and president, he is currently vice-chairman.
- He began working for Samsung in 1991.
- Lee began serving as Samsung Electronics’ vice-chairman in December 2012. He is the Chairman of Samsung’s sole child.
- Vice President of Strategic Planning Lee held the position before Chief Customer Officer.
- He was the focus of the Chief Customer Officer’s design. In 2014, Forbes magazine ranked him as the 35th most powerful person in the world.
- In a same vein, he ranks second in terms of wealth in Korea.
- Additionally, he ranks #185 on Forbes magazine’s list of the world’s richest billionaires. He is one of his career’s most prominent figures.
- At Samsung, Lee Jae Yong has always held honorable positions. It was assumed that he would succeed as the company’s future boss.
- His succession plan reappeared in December 2009, and he was appointed Chief Operating Officer of Samsung Electronics.
- He just recently released the Samsung GalaxyS6 smartphone.
- Additionally, he has maintained close contacts with Apple CEO Tim Cook and Google Inc. CEO Larry Page.