Facts of Leke Adeboye
|Full Name:||Leke Adeboye|
|Age:||38 years old|
|Birthday:||May 20, 1982|
|Birthplace:||Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria|
|Wife:||Titilope Rachel Adeboye|
|Net Worth:||$8–10 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession:||Pastor, Businessman, Engineer|
Leke Adeboye is a Nigerian pastor, businessperson, engineer, social media personality, and entrepreneur. The country is well-known for Leke’s sermons about Jesus. According to media reports, his older brother Dare Adeboye died on May 5, 2021, in Eket, Akwa Ibom State, at the age of 42. After learning of his brother’s loss, he paid tribute to him on his Facebook page. Read this article to learn more about Leke Adeboye’s life story.
What is the net worth of Leke Adeboye?
Unknown is the net worth of Leke Adeboye. At several colleges and conferences, Jesus preaches and delivers motivational talks. Leke Adeboye’s career is anticipated to have added $8–10 million to his net worth as of 2022 (about).
How old is Leke Adeboye?
Oluwagbemileke claims that Leke Adeboye was born on May 20, 1982, in Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria. He was born with the name Oluwagbemileke Leke Adeboye, given to him by his parents. He comes from a Christian home. According to Leke Adeboye’s birthdate, he is 40 years old (as of 2022). Every year on May 20th, Leke celebrates his birthday. Leke attended Command Secondary School Ibadan in his hometown where he acquired his education. After that, he relocated to England to finish his education.
He enrolled in Bellerbys College after receiving his high school diploma. And later enrolled at The University of Hertfordshire and earned a master’s degree in aerospace engineering there. He also earned a Master’s in Engineering Project Management from Bournemouth University. After completing his additional education, he returned to Nigeria and began looking for work. He is currently a well-known pastor and businessman.
Oluwagbemileke Leke was reared in a family of preachers and is also known as Leke Adeboye. Enoch Adejare Adeboye, his father, is a well-known pastor in Nigeria. His mother, “Foluke Adenike Adeboye,” is a pastor herself. As far as siblings go, he has two brothers and one sister. His siblings are called “Dare Adeboy,” “Adeolu Adeboye,” and “Bolu Adubi.” On May 5, 2021, his brother Dare suddenly dead at the age of 42, according to sources.
Leke Adeboye is dating who?
Leke Adeboye is in a relationship. He is currently a resident of Lagos State in Nigeria, according to sources.
His marriage to Titilope Adeboye, his wife, is happy, and they have two children. According to accounts, his wife Titilope is the CEO of OASIS Suya Eatery and Sharwama.
She also works for Mimi’s Confectionaries. The fact that he is the father of three kids makes Leke Adeboye happy. He does not, however, reveal the names of his kids.
Leke Adeboye’s Career Line
- He began his career as the CEO of Oasis Suya Spot, according to his LinkedIn profile.
- After serving as CEO for 5 years, Leke left his role in 2013.
- He has been employed at Emmanuel Aviation as the director of operations since March 2009.
- Leke , who is the son of a well-known pastor, determined at an early age to share the gospel over the globe.
- After completing his degree in 2008, Leke joined The Redeemed Christian Church of God.
- He presently serves as the General Overseer of the RCCG’s Senior Personal Assistant.
- In addition, Leke has given live performances at a variety of conferences and seminars.
- He is the son of “Enoch Adeboye,” the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God and a well-known Nigerian pastor (RCCG).
- Leke is a well-known pastor like his father. Since January 2008, he has served as the General Overseer of the RCCG’s Senior Personal Assistant.
- In addition, he serves as Emmanuel Aviation’s Director of Operations.
- As a pastor, Adeboye has delivered sermons as a guest at a number of gatherings and seminars.