Facts of Leon Bailey
|Full Name:||Leon Bailey|
|Birth Date:||August 9, 1997|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$15 million|
|Salary||€3,9 million annually|
|Leon Bailey Instagram|
Leon Bailey, an experienced football player from Jamaica, is a winger for the Premier League team Aston Villa.
How old is Leon Bailey?
Leon was born in Kingston, Jamaica, on August 9, 1997. He will be 25 years old in 2022. Leon Patrick Bailey is his legal name; he goes by the moniker Chippy. He is a Leo according to his birthdate. By the age of six, he had enrolled in Craig Butler’s Phoenix All-star Academy in Kingston. At an early age, his father Craig Butler adopted Leon.
Later, when he was 12 years old, he relocated to Austria along with his adoptive father, brothers Kyle, and Kevaughan.
Bailey is a citizen of Jamaica. Additionally, he has a mixed ethnic ancestry (Jamaican and Caribbean).
How much is Leon Bailey’s net worth & salary?
Leon’s net worth was $15 million as of 2022.
His principal occupation as a soccer player has contributed significantly to his fortune. His yearly pay is approximately €3.9 million, while his weekly salary is €75,000
The player has an automobile compulsion. He truly likes driving the $249,000 Brabus Mercedes Benz. In his Jamaican hometown, he has frequently been seen riding various types of cars.
Who is the girlfriend of Leon Bailey?
Leon, a football player, is presently dating Instagram sensation Stephanie Hope. She is an Instagram model who quickly rose to fame on both YouTube and Instagram. 2019 saw the couple’s first encounter in Germany. Since then, they have been one another’s strongest advocates and partners.
Despite not being married, the pair had a son in 2020 who they named Leo Christian.
Leon Bailey’s professional career
- Leon Bailey is a well-known Jamaican athlete.
- The footballer began his playing career with the Phoenix All-Star Academy, which is managed by Craig Butler, his adopted father.
- Bailey made his Belgian Pro League debut on August 21, 2015, in a 3-1 road loss to Sint-Truiden, where he started his European career with the Belgian club KRC Genk.
- On November 21 against OH Leuven, he also put KRC Genk on the board with his first career goal.
- Bailey joined Bayer Leverkusen in January 2017 after Manchester United and Chelsea expressed an interest.
- On August 4, 2021, he was also acquired by Premier League team Aston for a sum of money akin to $30 million.
Who has Leon Bailey’s contract?
Leon Bailey was acquired by Premier League team Aston Villa on August 4, 2021, for about £30 million. On August 14, 2021, he entered the league as a substitute in a 3-2 loss to Watford.
In a 3-0 home win over Everton on September 18, 2021, the player scored his first goal for Vila. He also helps Lucas Digne score.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Meyers Leonard
Did Leon Bailey get injured?
Yes, during his first season with Aston Villa, Bailey had to deal with a lot of injuries. The player hurt his quadriceps during the match against Everton in September. Subsequently, a thigh injury in December kept him out until mid-February, and an ankle injury in May followed. His injuries prevented him from playing in roughly 22 games.
What is Leon Bailey’s weight?
Leon is approximately 79 kilograms and 5 feet 10 inches tall.
The player has black hair, and his eyes are the same shade as his hair.
Does Leon Bailey have tattoos?
Bailey does indeed have ink on his right shoulder. On the player’s right shoulder area is an enlarged picture of a lion.
Why doesn’t Leon Bailey represent Jamaica in sports?
Despite being a Jamaican, the athlete does not play to represent his nation. Kyle Butler, the younger brother of Leon Butler, was supposed to be called up, but the Jamaican Football Federation broke their promise, therefore Bailey withdrew from the match. Leon asserted that he would only play for his nation if his younger brother is given the opportunity to do so.
Recognition and Nominations
- At the conclusion of the 2015–16 season, Leon was named the Belgian Young Footballer of the Year.
- He received a nomination for the prestigious UEFA Golden Boy award for his goal against Rapid Wien on September 15, 2016, while playing for KRC Genk.