- 1 Quick Facts of Leong Jun Hao
- 2 How was the childhood of Leong Jun Hao?
- 3 What is his education level?
- 4 How is the career of Leong Jun Hao heading?
- 5 Endorsements of brands
- 6 What are the recognition and nomination about him?
- 7 How much is the networth of Leong Jun Hao?
- 8 How is the status of relationships of Leong Jun Hao?
- 9 What are the scandal about him?
- 10 How tall is Leong Jun Hao?
- 11 Is she active on social media?
Quick Facts of Leong Jun Hao
|Full Name:||Leong Jun Hao|
|Born Date:||13 Jul, 1999|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Education||Bukit Jalil Sports School (BJSS)|
|Siblings||Wooi Liang Soh, Soh Wooi Yik|
|Leong Jun Hao Twitter|
|Leong Jun Hao Instagram|
|Wiki||Leong Jun Hao Wiki|
Leong Jun Hao is a professional Malaysian badminton player. Leong Jun Hao won the boys’ singles title at the 2017 Asia Junior Championships.
How was the childhood of Leong Jun Hao?
Leong Jun Hao was born on July 13, 1999, in Setapak, Malaysia his age is 23 years old as of 2022 and Leong is a naturalized Malaysian citizen who practices Buddhism.Similarly, his birth sign is Cancer currently, he is living in Setapak. Leong Jun Hao was raised in Kuala Lumpur. Leong’s father and mother’s name is Anthony Leong and Celine Low respectively. Likewise, his brother’s name is Wooi Liang Soh and Soh Wooi Yik.
Leong began playing badminton outside his house for fun. Also, he began playing the sport seriously at the age of nine, under the tutelage of his father. Leong has received a lot of family support for him to be successful in his career.
What is his education level?
Talking about his educational background, Leong has done his schooling at Bukit Jalil Sports School (BJSS) at the age of 13. However, Leong’s additional academic credentials are unavailable.Later, Leong might have skipped college as he started to play badminton at an early age to pursue his professional career.
How is the career of Leong Jun Hao heading?
- Regarding his career, Leong started playing badminton at an early age and he is a Malaysian right-handed badminton player. Leong won the Asian Junior Championships in July 2017, defeating Bai Yupeng in the final.
- In October 2017, he reached the World Junior Championships final, where he was defeated by top seed Kunlavut Vitidsarn, 21-17, 15-21, 9-21. He reached his first senior final in November 2017 at the Malaysia International Challenge, losing to compatriot Iskandar Zulkarnain Zainuddin.
- Moreover, as a qualifier, he reached the final of the Thailand Masters in January 2018, losing to second seed Tommy Sugiarto. He won his first senior title at the Finnish Open in April 2018, defeating his compatriot Cheam June Wei in the final. However, he injured his hip twice at the end of 2018, dropping his world ranking from 40th to 120th.
- Also, Leong has played both BWF International Challenge(which is a grade 3 and level 1 tournament) and BWF International Series(which is a grade 3 and level 2 tournament) (which is a grade 3 and level 2 tournament).
- Similarly, Leong has played in the Asian Junior Championships and BWF World Junior Championships. Likewise, Leong has also played the BWF World Tour(It is a series of elite badminton tournaments sanctioned by the Badminton World Federation that was announced on March 19, 2017, and began in 2018). (It is a series of elite badminton tournaments sanctioned by the Badminton World Federation that was announced on March 19, 2017, and began in 2018).
- Throughout his badminton career, he has played 201 matches (single and double combined) out of which she has won 144 and lost 57 matches. Moreover, his highest ranking was 66 (12 April 2018) and his current ranking is 73 (25 October 2022). (25 October 2022). Additionally, his trainer’s name was Hendrawan Tey Seu Bock.
Endorsements of brands
Leong has not endorsed any brand, nor has he promoted anything, nor has he been seen in any brand collaborations.
What are the recognition and nomination about him?
Leong Jun Hao won the boys’ singles title at the 2017 Asia Junior Championships. Also, he won a silver medal at the World Junior Championships.In addition, Leong has won several winning titles and runner-up titles in BWF World Tour (1 winning title, 1 runner-up), and BWF Superseries (1Winning title, 2 runners-up) (1Winning title, 2 runners-up).
How much is the networth of Leong Jun Hao?
Leong Jun Hao is a professional Malaysian badminton player who has earned a considerable income from his work. Leong’s estimated net worth is around $600k. Also, Leong’s annual salary is $80k per year and his source of income is mainly his badminton profession.
How is the status of relationships of Leong Jun Hao?
Leong Jun may be single and not dating anyone right now. Also, Leong hasn’t been married before and doesn’t have any past relationships or previous engagements.Moreover, Leong has no children and it is seen that Leong is quite happy being single at the moment. Moreover, there is no indication on Leong’s social media that he is in a relationship.
What are the scandal about him?
Leong hasn’t been associated with any sort of rumors or controversies. Also, Leong always avoids the media and engaging in situations that can damage his professional badminton career.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Huang Yuxiang
How tall is Leong Jun Hao?
Regarding Leong’s height, he is 5 Feet 8 inches tall and weighs 70kg. Moreover, Leong’s eyes and hair color both are black. Also, Leong’s shoe size is 9(US) (US).
Leong is very active on Instagram. He has 26.4k followers on Instagram and owns an Insta account @BtLKppogvXI. Similarly, his Twitter handles @lucky prince520 are followed by 44 followers. Moreover, Leong is not available on any other social media sites including Facebook.