Quick Facts of Les Gold
|Full Name:||Les Gold|
|Born Date:||20 Jun, 1950|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Net Worth||$6 million USD|
|Birth Place||Detroit, Michigan|
|Education||Oak Park High School|
|Kids||(Two) Seth and Ashley|
|Les Gold Facebook|
|Les Gold Twitter|
|Les Gold Instagram|
|Personal Web||Les Gold Personal Web|
|IMDB||Les Gold IMDB|
|Wiki||Les Gold Wiki|
Popular American pawnbroker, reality TV personality, and media figure Les Gold. For his part in the reality TV program “Hardcore Pawn,” Les Gold is most known.
How was the childhood of Les Gold?
Les Gold, who is currently 72 years old, was given the name Leslie Gold on June 20, 1950. He was born in the American city of Detroit, Michigan. He is therefore an American citizen.He was born into a Jewish household and practices Christianity. To continue, he was born under the Gemini zodiac sign.
He hasn’t said much about his family when it has come up. He is, nevertheless, a Jewish pawnbroker’s grandson. Sam’s Loans was a firm he once owne.Les, who was born into a family of pawnbrokers, made his first sale at his grandfather’s “Sam’s Loans” when he was just 7 years old. It is now a restaurant called “Gold Cash Gold” with a pawn shop concept.
What is the education of Les Gold?
Les completed his education at Oak Park High School in Michigan, the US, before we get to the facts of his education. Additionally, little is known about his further studies. He may have received his diploma.
How much is the networth of Les Gold?
s earned a respectable sum of money throughout the course of his career. His current estimated net worth in US dollars is $6 million, according to online sources.His business ventures and TV appearances were what brought in this enormous sum of money.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Salem Ilese
How is his status of relationships?
The two of them are currently married. Les is with Lili Gold.1975 saw the marriage of the couple. They have two children together: a son named Seth Gold and a girl named Ashley Broad.Seth is an American TV producer, writer, businessman, and TV star, whilst Ashley is a producer and a businessperson. Les is currently enjoying a comfortable and happy life with his family.
How tall is he?
Les is a tall and attractive man, enhancing his physique measurements. His height is 6 feet 2 inches (1.87 meters), and his weight is roughly 86 kg (189 pounds).His waist, hip, and other physical measurements are also not known, including his chest size. The pawnbroker now has white hair and a few brown cat eyes.
He is fairly active on social media when it comes to availability. He first used Facebook, where he has over 17.7k fans.Similarly, his official @lgoldhcp Instagram page has close to 24.9k followers. Additionally, since joining Twitter in July 2011, he has amassed more than 62.8k followers.
How is the career of Les Gold?
- Les’ line of work is pawnbroking. On an 8-mile road, he established his first pawnshop in 1978 under the name “American Jewelry, and Loan.”
- Later, in 1993, he moved his business to its current site on Detroit’s Greenfield Road.
- The company currently operates out of 3 sites and has over 200 employees. In a single day, the company serves more than 1000 customers.
- The focal point of “Hardcore Pawn” on truTV is Les, the Gold family, and his pawn businesses.
- Richard Dominick, a producer, was drawn to the advertisements for his store in 1998 and made the Gold family an exclusive opportunity to work with them on a reality television series.
- Seth, his son, was first hesitant about the offer, but Les eventually persuaded him.
- The Gold family created the reality television program “Hardcore Pawn” for truTV. The daily activities of the store “American Jewelry and Loan” were highlighted on the program.
- Additionally, the animosity between his daughter Ashley and son Seth was exaggerated on the show. The third season of the program had Les and Seth as executive producers.
- However, began in August 2016 and the 9th season of the show finished in 2015.
- For What It’s Worth: Business Wisdom from a Pawnbroker, an autobiography about his own experience running his pawnshop, was published on June 1, 2013.
- The book was listed as the fourth best seller in the New York Times.