Facts of Lewis Howes
|Full Name:||Lewis Howes|
|Age:||39 years old|
|Birthday:||March 16, 1983|
|Birthplace:||Ohio, United States|
|Net Worth:||$15 million|
|Height:||6 feet 4 inches|
|Profession:||American business coach|
Lewis Howes was born on March 16, 1983. He is an American business coach, author of a New York Times bestselling book, entrepreneur, keynote speaker, world record holder, football player, and content creator. He rose to fame as an entrepreneur and Greatness Media’s owner. It has millions of social media followers as of April 2021.
How much money does Lewis Howes make?
Lewis has a comfortable existence thanks to his many financial resources. He makes thousands of dollars from his podcasts.
He earns between $70 and $80k from creating material each year, and between $2.5 and $3 million from his own company (approx.). His estimated US net worth is between $11 and $15 million.
How old is Lewis Howes?
On March 16, 1983, Lewis Howes was born in Ohio, a state in the United States. His current residence is in the American state of California’s Los Angeles. His astrological sign is Pisces. He led a lavish lifestyle with his family, who were by his side at all times.
Lewis Howes finished his studies in his hometown. According to his LinkedIn profile, he attended Principia College from 2001 to 2005, where he competed in a lot of basketball tournaments and won a lot of prizes. He also retains the NCAA record for all divisions. He took part in a Capital University football game during the 2004–2005 season. In Columbus, Ohio, he holds the All-American World Record.
Who is Lewis Howes’s Parents?
Diana Howes is Howes’ mother, although he hasn’t stated who his father is. He claimed that the only reason for his success is the support and encouragement of his father, who always cheers him on when he competes and plays in tournaments. He has claimed that Christian, Heidi, and Katherine Howes were part of his formative years. Our sources indicate that he is white and an American citizen.
Lewis Howes is dating someone.
Lewis Howes has not yet tied the knot. Currently, he is seeing Mexican news anchor and model Yanet Garcia. Lewis regularly shares photos of them together on social media. Yanet Garcia and gamer Faze Censor once had a relationship, but it has long since ended. Lewis and Yanet enjoyed a happy marriage.
The Work History of Lewis Howes
- Howes has had jobs with numerous businesses.
- In 2007–2008, he served as Toastmasters International’s Vice President of Public Relations and Social Media Marketing.
- He also performed social media marketing work for Trident Designs from 2007 to 2009.
- And he worked as a consultant at LinkedIn for two years.
- He also served as the CEO of Sports and the Head of Sports and Digital Marketing at Sports Networker.
- In 2013, he also founded the “School of Greatness.”
- In Los Angeles, California, Lewis Howes has been the company’s chief executive officer since 2010.
- It conducts interviews with famous people and role models who have a positive impact on their audience.
- It currently has 5 million followers on social media. More than 300 million individuals have listened to the School of Greatness podcast.
- Lewis has appeared in several documentaries, according to his IMDB profile.
- In 2021, he’ll work as the executive producer of the film Chasing Greatness. He has appeared in several documentaries, including Age of the Entrepreneur, Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy, The Abundance Factor, The Miracle Morning, and The Kobe Bryant Documentary: Life Lessons.
- The Miracle Morning documentary’s well-known director is Nick Conedera.
- Along with Marci Shimoff and Laila Ali, he gave a solo performance.
- These are based on the author’s personal experiences, knowledge, interviews, teaching objectives, and lessons.
- Lewis Howes wrote a lot, and his writings are supported by knowledge and facts.
- A few examples include LinkedWorking: Generating Success on the World’s Largest Professional Networking Website, The Mask of Masculinity, and The School of Greatness.
- More than 300 million people have downloaded its podcasts.
- In addition, he is a best-selling author and writes for the “New York Times.”
- While in college, he played in multiple football games and came out on top.
- A number of his independent documentaries have been created.
- His most well-known works include The Miracle Morning and Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy.