Quick Facts of Linda Odierno
|Full Name:||Linda Odierno|
|Husband||Raymond T. Odierno|
|Kids||3 (Anthony, Katie, Mike)|
Linda Odierno is a famous woman’s wife. As the late Raymond Thomas Odierno’s wife, Linda Odierno is well-known. General Raymond Thomas Odierno was a four-star military commander.
How was the early years of Linda Odierno?
The time and location of Linda Odierno’s birth are still unknown. She hasn’t publicly disclosed any information about her life because she hasn’t amassed celebrity on her own. In terms of when her husband was born, he was born in Rockaway, New Jersey, on September 8, 1954.
How is the career of Linda Odierno?
- The details of Linda Odierno’s career have not yet been made public. But on December 5, 2011, she went to see army Sergeant Ben Eberle. She decided to participate in pet therapy as a result. The 31st USO Annual Awards honoring retired Army Captain Leslie Smith were also given to her. Raymond T. Consequently, in the US, in 1976. In Iraq, Odierno completed three tours between 2008 and 2010.
- He oversaw the 4th Infantry Division, which had its base of operations in Tikrit, during the 2003 US-led invasion of Iraq.
- Thomas E. Ricks claims that as a result of his leadership, the Division used harsh tactics. And under his direction, the Division adopted a “iron-fist tactic,” according to a 2008 Guardian profile. Odierno took over for Peter W. after that.
- He was a commander in the Multinational Corps – Iraq in 2006. Consequently, in his capacity as commander, he supported the 2007 Iraq War military surge. Additionally, it offered an alternative to the then-dominant military tactic. His strategies as a commander were also less “confrontational.” He was therefore in charge of the 4th Infantry Division.
- He handled the surge from December 2006 until March 2008.
- Similarly, in September 2008, he succeeded David Petraeus. Additionally, he was in charge of US forces in Iraq. As a result, his role as commander during the surge made him a good choice to succeed Petraeus. And that’s what Robert Gate, the previous secretary of defense, said.
How is the career of Linda Odierno?
A “subtle adjustment” in US military activities in Iraq was announced at the time. Therefore, before starting a battle, the United States would request permission from the Iraqi government. In addition, he takes the oath of office as Army chief of staff. And it was done on September 7, 2011, at Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall by Secretary of the Army John M. McHugh.
A budget request for 520,000 active-duty soldiers was also filed by him in 2014. The absolute minimum, he added, was 450,000. He did, however, also say that there was a “high likelihood of encountering one major war.”He expressed his concern in a 2015 interview with The Daily Telegraphy, stating that he was the chief of staff. So he also mentioned a decrease in military spending in the United Kingdom. Odierno left the Army in August 2015 after 39 years of service.In January 2017, he was also appointed chairman of USA Football. It is a nationwide organization that supports young football as well. Linda Odierno has undoubtedly led a lavish life, but her estimated net worth is unknown.
How much is the networth of Linda Odierno?
Linda is without a doubt leading a posh life. However, her specific occupation and net worth are not yet known. However, at the time of his passing, her husband Raymond had a net worth of $800,000.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Stephen Craig
Is she married?
In 1976, Raymond T. Odierno wed Linda Odierno. Additionally, they dated for four decades before she passed away in 2021. Anthony, Katie, and Mike were the names of their three children after marriage. At the age of 67, her spouse passed away following a battle with cancer. Many military and governmental units recognized him. As of right now, Linda and her family are enjoying a joyful and beautiful existence.
How tall is Linda Odierno?
Linda Odierno is incredibly attractive and lovely. There are no specifics regarding her body measurements, height, or weight. Additionally, the celebrity’s wife has gorgeous blue eyes and brown hair.
She is not active on any social media platforms, according to the source. There’s a good chance Linda Odierno has kept her websites secret to avoid media notice.