Facts of Linda Wallem
|Full Name:||Linda Wallem|
|Birth Date:||May 29, 1961|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Break Up||Liz Brixius|
|Net Worth||$1.5 Million|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Birth Place||Madison, Wisconsin|
Linda Wallem, an American actress, made news as the wife of Melissa Etheridge, an American singer-songwriter.
What is Linda Wallem’s Age?
On May 29, 1961, in Madison, Wisconsin, United States, Linda Wallem opened her eyes for the first time. Linda will be 61 years old in 2022. Every year on May 29th, Linda cuts her birthday cake in front of her friends and family. Linda, too, was born under the sign of Gemini.
Stephen Wallen, her younger brother, was her childhood companion. Her brother is a professional actor. Linda is of British-Irish origin and has citizenship in the United States. Linda also follows the Christian faith.
How much is Linda Wallem’s Net Worth?
As of 2022, Linda has a net worth of $1.5 million. Linda’s property, assets, and bank account are all included. Linda’s work as an actor, writer, and producer has earned her a substantial sum of money. An actress’ annual wage is $69k, thus Linda’s annual salary is in this range, in addition to the revenue from her producing and writing careers.
Linda is content with the revenue she earns from her job and is dedicated to it. Likewise, Linda also makes additional money through various projects, collaborations, and sponsorships. Linda enjoys a luxury lifestyle with her friends and family in her own home. Melissa has a net worth of $25 million dollars. Melissa’s income as a singer and songwriter is $80,000 a year.
Where does Melissa Etheridge live?
Melissa currently resides in Hidden Hills, California (CA), United States. Melissa, on the other hand, paid $5,100,000 for her home, which is 6,505 square feet. She is currently residing with her wife, Linda.
When did Linda Wallem announce her lesbian status?
In 1993, Linda came out as a lesbian. She was overjoyed at the prospect of a rainbow-filled future. Linda is married to Melissa, a singer, and they are extremely happy together.
Is Linda Wallem married or unmarried?
Linda is indeed a married woman. Melissa Etheridge is her wife’s name. Melissa, her partner, is a professional singer and songwriter. Linda and Melissa met for the first time on the set of the television sitcom That 70s Show.
They began dating after getting to know each other. They walked down the aisle on May 31, 2014. Linda and Melissa’s wedding took place in front of their friends and family. Linda and Melissa have been married for eight years now.
Who did Linda Wallen date before?
Linda was dating Liz Brixius at the time. Nurse Jackie was co-created by Liz. They dated in 2014 when Linda ended her romance with Liz and began seeing Melissa.
How tall is Linda Wallen?
Linda is approximately 5 feet 3 inches tall. Linda, on the other hand, weighs 53 kg. Linda’s eyes are a lovely green color, and her hair is dark brown.
Professional Experience of Wallem, Linda
- Wallem is a producer, writer, and actress.
- In Minneapolis, Minnesota, she began her career at Dudley Riggs’ Brave New Workshop.
- She formed the Wallem & Tolan double act with Peter Tolan and even performed in the Manhattan Punch Line.
- Martin Charnin, at the request of Laughing Matters, caught the act in 1989.
- She performed the role of a waitress in the 1993 film Sleepless.
- In Rocko’s Modern Life: Static Cling, she reprised her role as Hutchison and other characters.
- Wallem even wrote for the Cybill Shepherd television situation comedy Cybill from 1995 to 1998.
- She also wrote for the sitcom That ’70s Show from 1998 to 2000 and served as executive producer from 2000 to 2001.
- Linda Wallen’s awards and nominations
- Likewise, Linda was nominated for a Humanitas award in 2010 for Nurse Jackie.
- Linda was also nominated for Prime Time Emmy Awards in 2010 for her role in Nurse Jackie.
- She was nominated for a WGA Award in 2011.