Facts of Louanne Stephens
|Full Name:||Louanne Stephens|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Divorce||Dr. Michael Stephens|
|Net Worth||$1.7 million|
|Eye Color||Whitish Blue|
|Birth Place||Dallas, Texas|
|Education||Arlington Heights High School, Hardin Simmons University|
|Louanne Stephens Twitter|
Since 1985, American actress Louanne Stephens has made appearances on television, radio, and in the theater.In addition, she received the Minnie L. Anderson prize for exceptional female graduates and was a member of the Alpha Chi Honor Society.
What is the age of Louanne Stephens?
American parents gave birth to Louanne Stephens in Dallas, Texas in the country of the United States.Her full birth name is Louanne Worley Stephens. Louanne is of white ethnicity and has American nationality. She also practices Christianity as a religion.
Where did Louanne Stephen complete her education?
In Fort Worth, Texas, Louanne attended Arlington Heights High School. She earned her degree in English and Education in 1964 from Hardin Simmons University in Abilene, Texas. She received an MA in American literature from Tulane University and also taught American literature in high schools.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Jodie Sweetin
How much is the net worth of Louanne Stephens in 2022?
An important source of Louanne Stephens’ wealth has come from her successful acting career. She is a reputable actress. Stephens’ estimated net worth as of 2018 is approximately $950,000, according to Networthstat. Similarly, according to the Networthpost, Louanne had a net worth of $1.7 million as of 2022.
An American actress makes, on average, $39.84 per hour.Theater actresses who perform in off-Broadway shows make a minimum of $1,145.70 per week, according to data from Chron. Additionally, Broadway play actresses make a greater salary, taking home about $2,034 each week.The average compensation for radio announcer employment is $23.99 per hour, or $49,900 per year. According to data from Comparably, the average compensation for actors and actresses working for A&E Network, which broadcast her show Longmire, was then close to $118,127, or $56 per hour. She also has over 5,000 followers on Instagram, where she is active, and, according to Influencermarketinghub, makes between $58.5 and $97.5 every post.
Is Louanne Stephens still Married after Divorce?
Louanne is a divorced woman who appears to be available right now. She had previously wed Dr. Michael Stephens. Michael attended medical school there and completed his internship there. However, they got hitched in 1964. Similar to this, the couple has 3 children along with her husband, and after her last child started school, she enrolled in an acting class.
- Louanne Stephens developed a love for performing at a young age and participated in plays in middle school, high school, college, and community theater.
- There is no additional information available regarding how she initially began her career.
- She did, however, play a woman in the 1986 television film Dallas: The Early Years.
- Following that, Stephens made appearances in a number of short films and TV shows, including The Night of the White Pants, Walker, Texas Ranger, Bonnie & Clyde:
- The True Story, Shadows of the Past, Evidence of Love, and Bonnie & Clyde: The True Story.
- She also made a memorable appearance as Mrs./Grandma Saracen in the American drama television series Friday Night Lights.
- Along with Kyle Chandler, Taylor Kitsch, Jesse Plemons, and many others, she was cast there.
- Her most recent appearances were in the 2012–2017 seasons of the American modern Western criminal drama television series Longmire.
What is Louanne Stephen’s height?
With a weight of 65 kg and a height of 5 feet 5 inches, Louanne is averagely built. Her brown hair and whitish-blue eyes complement her fair skin tone.