- 1 Quick Facts of Louise Deschatelets
- 2 How was the childhood of Louise Deschatelets ?
- 3 How is the status of relationships of Louise Deschatelets ?
- 4 How tall is Louise Deschatelets ?
- 5 How much is the net worth of Louise Deschatelets ?
- 6 How is her career going?
- 7 What are more information of Louise Deschatelets ?
- 8 Is she active on social media?
Quick Facts of Louise Deschatelets
|Full Name:||Louise Deschatelets|
|Born Date:||28 Oct, 1945|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces|
|Break Up||Guy Fournier|
|Divorce||Jean Michel de Cazanove|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Wiki||Louise Deschatelets Wiki|
A well-known Quebec actress, TV personality, and columnist is Louise Deschatelets. Popular as the former president of the Union des artists, Louise Deschatelets held that position from 1980 to 1983.
How was the childhood of Louise Deschatelets ?
On October 28, 1945, Louise Deschatelets was born in Canada. She is 76 years old and has Canadian citizenshipShe also practices Christianity and was born under the sign of Virgo. Regarding her family, she was conceived by her mother Juliette and father Maurice.She also had a brother by the name of Michel. On rue Chabot in Montreal’s Rosemont neighborhood, she grew up in a quiet setting.
When she was eight years old, her father passed away. She so spent her formative years living with her mother and brother.Regarding her scholastic background, she attended a private school in Canada before enrolling at College Marie-Anne, where she received her diploma.
How is the status of relationships of Louise Deschatelets ?
In terms of her personal life, she first dated Guy Fournier, a director from Quebec. The couple began dating in 1981, and their relationship was widely reported on.Together, they worked on numerous shows before splitting up in 1994. She married Jean Michel de Cazanove in the same year.
After 25 years of marriage, they first met in Guadeloupe. They separated, nonetheless, in the late 1990s. She then began dating author Marc Parson in 2008, and the two have remained friends ever since.
How tall is Louise Deschatelets ?
Even at this age, Louise looks gorgeous and fit based on her body measurements. Her physical characteristics, such as height, weight, chest-waist-hip measurements, etc., are not known.
How much is the net worth of Louise Deschatelets ?
Louise’s acting profession has brought in a respectable sum of money. Being a private person, she hasn’t disclosed her exact net worth or her salary, nevertheless.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Anna Yourkin
How is her career going?
Louise began her acting career while still a student. She used to participate in a variety of college programs.She also made her debut at the Gesù in April 1963 during the Montreal Metropolitan Colleges Drama Festival.She played Lia in this production of the well-known play “Sodom and Gomorrah,” which was created by the French author Jean Giraudoux.Similar to this, she once more portrayed Nina in April 1964 in the well-known Anthon Chekov drama “The Seagull.”
At the same festival, she also did this act. She also received the “Best Female Performer” honor for this performance.Moving on, in 1965, during the Montreal Metropolitan Colleges Drama Festival, she performed as Bernada in Federico Garcia Lorca’s play “La Maison de Bernada Alba.”Along with Janine Sutto and Jean Duceppe, she also had an appearance in the 1968 production of the Marcel Dube play “Bilan.”In addition to her theatrical career, she also made her television debut in the series “Rue des Pignons” in 1966.In 1970, she also made appearances in the programs Symphorien and the kids program La Souris Verte.In May 1975, she took over as vice-president of the Union des artists from Béatrice Picard. As a result, she was chosen the Union des artists’ youngest president in January 1980.
What are more information of Louise Deschatelets ?
- Up until April 1983, she was in charge of this position. She and Hélène Loiselle were both appointed to the board of directors of the Institut québécois du cinéma in the same year.
- In 1982, she made her television debut in the Peau de banana series. She portrayed Simone Saint-Laurent, a vice president of a marketing company, in this. The program ran from September 1982 through April 1987.
- She received her first cinematic role in Claude Fournier’s 1983 film Bonheur. In 1986 and 1987, she received the Gala MétroStar’s best radio host award.
- In 1989, she was also chosen to play the title role in the soap opera Chambres en Ville.
- She plays the role of Louise Leblanc, a strong woman who runs a boarding school for teenagers and young adults in the middle of Montreal 10.
- She also portrayed Diane Cadieux, a single mother who shared a home with her son Alexis, in the Ent’Cadieux series from 1993 till 1999. Since 2000, she has been contributing to Le Journal de Montréal’s “ Le Courier du Journal “.
- She also takes part in the program. La soirée is occasionally (encore) young.
She, on the other hand, has grey eyes and light brown hair. Louise doesn’t have any personal accounts on any of her social media profiles, as can be seen by looking at her handles.