Last Updated on November 25, 2022 by ashol
Facts of Lucky Moe Razavi
|Full Name:||Lucky Moe Razavi|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Kids||Cash King, Legend King|
|Lucky Moe Razavi Instagram|
Lucky Moe Razavi, like other famous spouses, gained notoriety after being hitched to his wife Brittanya Razavi.She is an American reality television star, actress, model, and businesswoman.
Is Lucky Moe Razavi Married?
It’s true that Lucky is married. Brittanya Razavi was the bride he married. Two kids were born to the couple. Cash King and Legend King are their names. The couple received their first son, Cash King, on March 16 of that year. A year later, on October 24, they welcomed Legend King.
Prior to this, their relationship began in 2009. Breakup rumors with his wife first appeared in 2015, but they later turned out to be untrue. Along with their kids, they are living contentedly together in Los Angeles, California.Brittanya, his wife, did, however, have a brief romance with Nico Vaquez. In addition, it is said that she had her first kid at the age of fifteen.
How much networth does Lucky Moe Razavi’s wife make?
However, he undoubtedly makes a sizable sum of money through his work as the CEO and entrepreneur of the Digital Media & Entertainment Group.His wife Brittanya, on the other hand, has a net worth of about $3 million.
She makes a respectable amount of money from her own clothing business, 187 Clothing Inc. Aside from that, she earns about $67,000 a year as a professional model. As one of the most well-known social media stars with millions of followers on Instagram as of 2022, she also made additional money.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Brittanya Razavi
- In his line of work, Lucky is the CEO of the Digital Media & Entertainment Group and an entrepreneur.
- In addition, he has not revealed his career’s early stages.He did, however, become extremely well-known after getting married to Brittanya Razavi, a prominent character in social media.
Career of His Wife
- His wife, Brittanya, started out as a model and has since appeared in a number of commercial publications, including Rebel Ink, MMA Sports Magazine, Tattoo Magazine, Savage Tattoo, Tattoo Energy, and others.
- She also made her television debut in the VH1 reality series Rock of Love Bus and Charm School, where she attempted to win Bret Michaels’ approval as the frontman of the bands I Love Money and Poison.
- In addition, she co-runs the online store 187 Avenue where she sells her clothing and accessories and promotes the goods of well-known companies on her social media. She also owns a real estate company.
- In the American drama-comedy Dysfunctional Friends from 2012, Razavi made her debut on the big screen as Lexus.
- She also co-authored the book Millionaire Self Talk, among other things.
- She also runs Brittanya TV, a website where users can pay to view her exclusive videos.
The Lucky Moe Razavi FAQ
Who is Lucky Moe Razavi?
Lucky Moe Razavi, like other famous spouses, gained notoriety after being hitched to his wife Brittanya Razavi. She is an actress, model, businesswoman, and reality television star from the United States.
Is Lucky Moe Razavi Married?
It’s true that Lucky is married. Brittanya Razavi was the bride he married.
Does Lucky Moe Razavi have children?
Two kids were born to the couple. Cash King and Legend King are their names. The couple received their first son, Cash King, on March 16 of that year. A year later, on October 24, they welcomed Legend King.