Facts of Luke Grimes
|Full Name:||Luke Grimes|
|Birth Date:||January 21, 1984|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Dating||Gillian Zinser (2011)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Dayton, Ohio|
|Education||Dayton Christian High School, American Academy of Dramatic Arts|
American actor Luke Grimes is well known for his recurrent parts in the Fifty Shades of Grey film series and the drama thriller American Sniper.
Who are the parents of Luke Grimes and body measurements?
In Dayton, Ohio, the United States of America, on January 21, 1984, Luke Timothy Grimes opened his eyes. He is 35 years old as of 2019 and has the astrological sign of Aquarius. His parents are Randy Grimes and Angie Barker (father).
In his hometown of Dayton, he grew up among his three siblings. Luke is a citizen of the United States and is of white ethnicity. Luke Grimes is a tall man, standing about 6 feet tall, and weighs about 72 kg. Grimes has light brown hair, and the hue of his eyes is dark brown.
What is the education of Luke Grimes?
He graduated in 2002 from Miamisburg, Ohio’s Dayton Christian High School, where he was a student. Then, to pursue his acting studies, he enrolled at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in New York City.
The American biographical war drama film American Sniper had its world premiere on November 11th, 2014, at the American Film Institute Festival.
Jason Hall authored the screenplay, and Clint Eastwood directed it. The memoir American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History served as the inspiration for the motion picture (2012). The film was produced by Clint Eastwood, Robert Lorenz, Andrew Lazar, Bradley Cooper, and Peter Morgan. The film went on to become a huge success, earning more than $547 million globally.
Three sensual, romantic drama films make up the Fifty Shades of Grey American film trilogy. Fifty Shades of Grey, the first film, was released on February 13, 2015; Fifty Shades Darker, the second, was released on February 10, 2017. Additionally, the third movie, Fifty Shades Freed, debuted on February 9, 2018. The series is the fourth-highest-grossing R-rated franchise of all time with almost $1.320 billion in earnings.
How much is the networth of Luke Grimes?
As of 2022, Luke Grimes’ estimated net worth was around $500k, which he acquired through his work as a professional actor.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:Marcus Ornellas
How is the Relationship of Luke Grimes with His Girlfriend?
Luke Grimes and his girlfriend Gillian Zinser are currently engaged in a love relationship. His girlfriend, Gillian, is a well-known American actress best known for playing Ivy Sullivan on the teen drama series 90210 on The CW. The two have been dating since November 2011. The pair currently has a contented and happy life together.
- In the horror film All the Boys Love Mandy Lane directed by Jonathan Levine, Luke Grimes made his professional acting debut.
- He was cast in the 2007 drama War Eagle, Arkansas as Enoch, a senior in high school with a speech impairment.
- Following that, Luke starred alongside Reece Thompson, Mischa Barton, and Bruce Willis in the 2008 film Assassination of a High School President.
- After two years, he made an appearance in the 2010 film Shit Year by Cam Archer.
- Luke also contributed to the FX telefilm pilot Outlaw Country the following year.
- He played Ryan Lafferty in 35 episodes of the ABC family drama Brothers & Sisters from 2009 to 2010.
- Luke made an appearance in Taken 2, the sequel to the Taken film series, which was released in 2012.
- In the 2014 film American Sniper, he played the role of dead US Navy Seal Marc Lee.
- Additionally, Luke played Elliot Grey in each of the three Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy films: Fifty Shades of Grey (2015), Fifty Shades Darker (2017), and Fifty Shades Freed (2018). (2018).
- He costarred with Julianne Moore, Steve Carell, Ellen Page, and Michael Shannon in the drama film Freeheld in 2015.
- In the 2016 western action adventure film The Magnificent Seven, Luke portrayed Teddy Q.
- In the 2019 drama-mystery film Into the Ashes, he played Nick Brenner.
- He currently plays a major role in Yellowstone, a neo-western drama on the Paramount Network.