Facts of Mamitha Baiju
|Full Name:||Mamitha Baiju|
|Age:||23 years Old|
|Birthday:||June 22, 2001|
|Birthplace:||Kidangoor, Kottayam, Kerala|
|Net Worth:||INR 6-7 crores.|
|Height:||5 Feet 5 inches|
|Profession:||Actress, Model, Dancer|
Mamitha Baiju is a well-known Malayalam actress, model, and classical dance specialist. She is also active in the media and on social media. And she has also been trained in classical dance. She has also participated in basketball games alongside her brother.
What is the net worth of Mamitha Baiju?
Mamitha Baiju’s work allows her to live a respectable life. Between 40 and 45 lakhs came from advertising, while between 70 and 80 lakhs came from her films. The range of INR 6-7 crores is her estimated net worth.
She rose to fame across the nation thanks to her depiction of Anju in the hit film “Kho Kho.” And she also delivered a stellar performance in Operation Java, her most recent film. She is working hard on her forthcoming project.
What is the age of Mamitha Baiju?
Baiju was born in Kidangoor, Kottayam, Kerala, India, on June 22, 2001 . She is 21 years of 2022. She finished her elementary education at Mary Mount Public School & Junior College in Kattachira. According to her IMDB profile, she attended N.S.S. Higher Secondary School, Kidangoor, for her secondary education.
Mini, Father K, and Baiju The name of Baiju’s daughter was Mamitha (mother). Professor Baiju K works in a hospital that is for profit. Mini prepares delectable food for her family. Mamitha regularly shares photos of herself and her mother on social media.
She has several pictures of her brother on her computer and they are quite close. He also taught her how to play basketball. She is a practicing Hindu. We don’t yet know her caste, but as soon as we do, we’ll let you know.
Who is dating Mamitha Baiju?
Rising star Baiju is a young, stunning actress. Mamitha has collaborated with a large number of male models and co-actors throughout her career in the entertainment industry. However, she doesn’t elaborate much about her present love life. She has shared many pictures with her co-stars.
Career of Mamitha Baiju.
- Mamitha Baiju has loved classical dancing ever since she was a young child. She has taken part in and won various Kuchipudi and Mohiniyattam dancing competitions at state-level youth festivals.
- She also took part in other modeling competitions.
- “Krishnam,” a 2018 movie starring Dinesh Babu, marked Mamitha’s Malayalam cinema debut. She played Devika in the 2019 film “An International Local Story.” Harisree Asokan served as the film’s director.
- She appeared in the Jeo Baby film “Kilometers & Kilometers” in 2020. Her outstanding performance makes it possible for her follow-up film, “Operation Java,” to be released in 2021.
- Along with Lukman Lukku, Irshad, and Balu Varghese, she portrayed Alphonsa.
- She played the lead role of Anju in the well-known film “Kho Kho.” The film’s director was Rahul Riji Nair.
- Venkitesh V.P., Rajisha Vijayan, Renjit Shekar, Arjun Ranjan, Vettukili Prakash, and others are some of her co-stars. Mamitha is now working on a film with the working title of “Randu.”