Facts of Maria Thattil Victoria
|Full Name:||Maria Thattil Victoria|
|Age:||28 years old|
|Birthday:||February 4, 1993|
|Net Worth:||$6 and $7 million|
|Height:||5 Ft 3 In|
|Profession:||Model, Writer, YouTuber, Influencer|
Australian-born On February 4, 1993, Maria Thattil Victoria was conceived. She works as a makeup artist, model, speaker, writer, YouTuber, influencer, and social media presence. Her social media podcast “Mind with Me” covers the ubiquitous social issues. Many listeners tune in to her podcast to hear her motivational and inspirational messages.
How much is the net worth of Maria Thattil Victoria?
Maria earns a good living through national competitions and modeling. Maria Thattil would earn between $50,000 and $60,000 from picture jobs.
She demands a reasonable fee for sponsorship and brand promotion. Maria’s estimated net worth in 2021 will be between $6 and $7 million USD.
What is the age of Maria Thattil Victoria?
Maria Thattil Victoria was born on February 4, 1993, in Melbourne, Australia, according to her official website. Her birthdate falls under the sign of Aquarius. For her shows and interviews, Maria Thattil travels to many different countries and cities.
She majored in psychology after finishing her elementary education at the school in her hometown. She also applied for a management master’s degree at Melbourne Business School. Maria recently received a degree in neurocoaching, a title that is respected all around the world. The parents of Maria Thattil are immigrants from India.
Her mother was from Kolkata, while her father was a native of Kerala. The family relocated to Melbourne in the early 1990s. Maria also travels to India to visit her father’s kin. She frequently shares photos of herself and her brother Dominic Thattil on social media. Her brother encourages her to compete in modeling competitions. She is of mixed (Asian) ancestry.
Who is dating Maria Thattil Victoria?
Theodora Thattil Victoria is in a relationship. Maria Thattil, a model, is stunning. Her partner or any other intimate relationships have not been brought up.
She is fully dedicated to her work and works to succeed at the highest level possible. She might be keeping herself in reserve for a better match. Whatever the reason, she hasn’t yet discovered love.
Theodora Thattil Career Line for Victoria
- Maria hopes to become a psychologist and open her own clinic after she completes college.
- Later, she begins learning makeup and working in retail fashion.
- After completing her Master’s, she worked in human resources for a while before being hired as a Talent Acquisition Partner for the North East Link Project.
- Maria Thattil begins sharing her opinions with the public on social media.
- In 2020, she began hosting the “Mind with Me” podcast, where she discussed societal issues.
- She also speaks with the crowd and inquires about their problems.
- She mostly discussed bullying, mental health, racism, and young people’s empowerment.
- Thattil’s own YouTube channel had 2.74k subscribers as of May 2021.
- She posts pictures taken at photocalls, advice on makeup, and behind-the-scenes pictures of Miss Universe.
- Her video, “My Australia by Maria Thattil,” had 4.2k views as of May 20, 2021.
- In November 2020, Maria Thattil will be crowned “16th Miss Universe Australia 2020.”
- Because Australia was in lockdown for 112 days, the winner was announced via a virtual competition.
- Miné Coetser finished as the contest’s first runner-up.
- She had a hard time accepting that she had won the competition.
- She believes it will enable black women to speak out for themselves.
- According to her Instagram account, she will participate in the 69th “Global Miss Universe” pageant, which will be held in Florida in May 2021. On that show,
- she’s expected to succeed as well.
- She became well-known after winning “Miss Universe Australia” in 2020.
- Additionally, in May 2021, she will represent Australia at the International Miss Universe Pageant.
- On numerous TV and Lives shows, she has been invited to share her success story as a guest.
- Maria Thattil is a social activist in addition to being a cosmetic artist.