Quick Facts of Mason Cook
|Full Name:||Mason Elston|
|Born Date:||25 Jul, 2000|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Break Up||Mikayla Krause|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Size||38-30-14 inches|
|Birth Place||Oklahoma City, Oklahoma|
|Education||Nichols Hills Elementary School|
|Mother||Kelsey Bell Elston|
|Siblings||Three (Lilly, Lane, and Georgia)|
|Mason Elston Facebook|
|Mason Elston Twitter|
|Mason Elston Instagram|
|IMDB||Mason Elston IMDB|
|Wiki||Mason Elston Wiki|
Actor Mason Cook performs in American films. In the movie Spy Kids: All the Time in the World, Mason Cook made his feature film debut. Additionally, he received a Young Artist Award nomination for Best Performance in a Feature Film in 2011. He later went on to play the lead in the ABC series Speechless.
How was the childhood of Mason Elston?
On July 25, 2000, Mason Cook was born in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, in the United States. He is 22 years old and was born under the Leo astrological sign. He is of American descent. Likewise, Mason Cook Elston is his entire name.Ted Elston is his father, and Kelsey Bell Elston is his mother. Lilly, Lane, and Georgia are the names of his three siblings. He is close with his siblings as well.He spends a lot of time with them and shares photos of them on his social media accounts. Furthermore, Lilly is a model and Georgia is an actor, so neither of his sisters is unfamiliar with the world of entertainment.
With his pet dog, Baxter, he enjoys spending time together. In addition, he enjoys snowboarding, skateboarding, surfing, and BMX biking. He also enjoys playing video games and soccer.Cook frequently publishes photos on social media from his travels, showing his passion for seeing new locations. He also presently resides in Los Angeles because his family moved there from Oklahoma City to support his acting career.In terms of his educational history and credentials, he attended Nichols Hills Elementary School. At that school, he also found his passion for acting. Similarly, he decided to pursue acting when he was still a young man.
How much is the net worth of Mason Elston?
Speaking of his wages and income, marriedbiography estimates his net worth to be $5 million. His acting career is his primary source of income.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:
How is his status of relationships?
Mason Cook might be available right now. He places more importance on his profession than any potential romantic relationships with family members. Or perhaps he wants to keep his romantic and personal affairs confidential. and does not want his relationship to be known by the general public, critics, or admirers.
If we concentrate on his prior partnerships, he was dating a woman by the name of Mikayla Krause. She is an actress as well. They are no longer together, though. They appeared together at a few events as well.
How tall is he?
Mason is 6 feet tall and weighs 70 kilograms. His other bodily dimensions are 38-30-14 inches for his chest, waist, and arms, respectively. He also has an appealing face and a slender figure. He also has brown eyes and dark brown hair.
What are his career highlights?
- Mason Cook has desired to be an actor since he was a little child, and his desire paid off when he won his first role in the sitcom “According to Jim” in 2008.
- Although he played a very minor role in this series, working closely with well-known performers and technicians allowed him to gain a lot of acting knowledge.
- He then got his first significant role in an episode of the well-known medical drama “Grey’s Anatomy” in the year 2009, playing Casey. In 2009, Cook earned a recurring part in the sitcom “The Middle,” which gave him his breakout role.
- Although he began his career in 2008, it wasn’t until 2009 that he began to become well-known as an actor. He got to play “Corey” in “The Middle” during that period.
- Similarly, Cook appeared in 20 episodes of “The Middle” over the course of the following four years, which boosted his popularity. Additionally, he appeared in the 2010 sitcom “Raising Hope” as Jimmy Chance, a character who was 8 years old.
- In 2011, he made his big-screen debut. In the espionage comedy adventure movie “Spy Kids: All the Time in the World,” he played Cecil Wilson.
What are his modern works?
- He was nominated for the “Young Artist Award” under the “Best Performance in a Feature Film” category for this role, which ended up being one of his most notable ones.
- He appeared in a few television shows in 2011, including “Criminal Minds” and “Victorious.”
- He worked on other projects the next year, including “Treasure Buddies,” a Disney direct-to-DVD movie, and “Desperate Housewives,” a well-known television show.
- How is the career of Mason Elston?
- Additionally, he had a busy year in 2012 as he appeared in numerous television shows, such as “Mockingbird Lane” and “The Cleveland Show.”
- Then, in 2013, he was given the chance to work with well-known stars including Jim Carrey, Steve Carell, and Johnny Depp. In the same way, he made his acting debut in the comedy “The Incredible Burt Wonderstone,” which also starred Jim Carrey and Steve Carel.
- He portrayed a younger version of Steve Carel’s character in this movie. Cook later appeared in the critically praised action film “The Lone Ranger” with Johnny Depp.
- The next year, 2014, he took on a few recurring roles. He first appeared in seven episodes of “Legends” as Aiden Odum and then in “The Goldbergs” as Tyler Stansfield. He played a part in “The Goldbergs” for two years, beginning in 2014.
- In various programs, including “New Girl” and “R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour,” he also had a few more significant roles.
- He received a nomination for the coveted “Daytime Emmy Award” in 2015 for his remarkable performance in the critically acclaimed children’s television program “The Haunting Hour.” Additionally, he received a nomination for “Outstanding Performer in a Children’s Series.”
- He also had the chance to play a significant role in “If There Be Thorns” that same year. It is a television movie based on the same-named best-selling book.
- He also provided the voice for the animation TV show “Steven Universe” before appearing in the fantasy drama TV series “Grimm.“
- Additionally, in 2016, he was cast in one of his most well-known roles to date as Raymond “Ray” DiMeo in the comedic television series “Speechless.“
- Additionally, Scott Silveri was the show’s creator, and on September 21, 2016, the ABC network premiered the series. He performs a recurrent role as Ray, a skinny and geeky character in the show.
- In addition, he is well renowned for his activism activity in addition to his playing. Cook represents a few charitable organizations as a celebrity ambassador, including “Shane’s Inspiration” and the “Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation”.
- Likewise, he was spotted at a gathering held by “The Children’s Hyundai Cancer Institute Oncology (CHOC)” on July 14, 2018.
- This promenade dance was held as a tribute to both current and past cancer patients. He was spotted at the event with singer and actress Selena Gomez.
On all of his social media platforms, Mason Cook is fairly active. He has accumulated 81.6K, 577K, and 23K followers across Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.