Facts of Matthew Joseph McLean
|Full Name:||Matthew Joseph McLean|
|Dating||Eugene Lee Yang (2019)|
The lover of an American celebrity is Matthew Joseph McLean. After dating American actor, director, and online sensation Eugene Lee Yang, he gained notoriety.
How was the early life of Matthew Joseph McLean?
With American parents, Matthew Joseph McLean was born in the United States of America. McLean is a member of the white ethnic group and is an American citizen.
What is the relationship between Eugene Lee Yang and Matthew Joseph McLean?
Since the year 2019, Eugene Lee Yang and Matthew Joseph McLean have been dating. At this time, they are getting along well, and they frequently appear together at events and programs.
Matthew’s Boyfriend opens up as a Gay
Eugene publicly came out as gay on June 16th, 2019 in his I’m gay video on YouTube. Although many people frequently questioned his sexuality, he was well known for being queer for a very long time. We all assumed he was straight as being queer does not automatically make one gay or lesbian. Later, he came out as gay, revealing:
“Even if it’s just the smallest thing, like what label I go by, I think to find the truth and express it with full confidence….. I’m just announcing I’m a gay filmmaker, actor, producer, and viral video maker, whatever you want to call me- but I’m gay, and that’s the perspective I’m coming from.”
After two years, Eugene published a companion video that detailed the process of making the video as well as his emotions and thoughts related to his coming-out journey.
What is Matthew Joseph McLean boyfriend net worth?
Eugene Lee Yang, the man who is dating Matthew Joseph McLean, is estimated to be worth $700k as of 2022. He received this sum as compensation for his work as a filmmaker, actor, and internet star. When he was employed with BuzzFeed, Eugene made between $39.993k and $114.8k annually.
Who is the boyfriend of Matthew Joseph McLean?
Eugene Lee Yang, the boyfriend of Matthew Joseph McLean, is an American actor, filmmaker, and online sensation best known for his work with BuzzFeed (2013–2018) and The Try Guys (2014–present). Additionally, he is well known for his work with several organizations that support LGBT and human rights, including The Trevor Project.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:Eugene Lee Yang
Eugene promotes diversity, equality, and representation in his works. Thus, on March 17, 2017, he released Asian Men Re-Create Iconic Underwear Ads. The film used typical Asian men as the models to recreate well-known underwear commercials.
Among The Try Guys’ cast, he is the only openly gay person. On October 31, 2018, Eugene released the video My Dad’s First Drag Show with Kim Chi. He has even worked with The Trevor Project, a non-profit dedicated to preventing LGBTQ suicide.
Because of his work with The Try Guys, Eugene has been able to garner a number of honors. He received the 2015 Unforgettable Male Breakout Star of the Year award. Additionally, he was presented with the 2019 Human Rights Campaign Visibility Award.
Career in the Profession
- For more than five years, Eugene worked as a freelance producer of music videos as well as writing and filming advertisements.
- Beginning in 2013, he began working for BuzzFeed’s video division of the online media organization.
- Several of Eugene’s pieces dealt with stereotypes, body image, and Asian American identity.
- Later, he joined three other BuzzFeed coworkers in launching the comedic program The Try Guys on television.
- Guys Try On Ladies’ Underwear For The First Time, their first video, was an instant sensation.
- On social media, Eugene rose to prominence.
- They released a book titled Hidden Power of F*cking Up on June 18th, 2018, and it quickly rose to the top of the New York Times bestseller list.
- In addition, he played Theo Lorql in a 2019 guest appearance on the NBC series Brooklyn Nine-Nine.