Facts of Mauricio Umansky
|Full Name:||Mauricio Umansky|
|Age:||51 years old|
|Birthday:||June 25, 1970|
|Net Worth:||$100 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Profession:||Television personality, Real estate agent|
Mauricio Umansky is a Mexican-American real estate agent, television personality, and celebrity spouse. Mauricio Umansky is well-known for being the spouse of prominent American actress Kyle Richards. She is most known for her work on “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills,” a reality television series. A well-known person is Mauricio Umansky. Bio, Age, Height, Wealth, Wife, and Marital Status
What is the net worth of Mauricio Umansky?
His television personality and work as a real estate agent both bring in money for him. Along with his family, he has also amassed a sizeable fortune and lives in luxury.
According to similar projections, Mauricio Umansky’s net worth will reach $100 million by 2022. Additionally, they have a home in La Quinta, California, valued at about $2.35 million.
What is the Age of Mauricio Umansky?
On June 25, 1970, Mauricio Umansky, being 52 years old, received the name Mauricio Simon Umansky Sneider. His astrological sign is Cancer because he was born in late June. He was born in Mexico, like her, and came to the US in search of work. His nationality is American. According to similar claims regarding his ethnic heritage and religion, he is a devout adherent of Judaism and is a member of the Hispanic ethnic group.
His parents were Eduardo Umansky and Estella Sneider. Eduardo Umansky is an entrepreneur in his own right. His mother Estella is a psychotherapist and sex therapist. She is a live-action and recorded radio and television personality. Additionally, he has a sibling who is a year his junior.
In terms of his early years, he had a difficult upbringing. He was found to have neutropenia, a condition where the white blood cell count is particularly low. He then spent the remainder of his formative years in and out of hospitals. Similarly, his family relocated to America when he was six years old. His educational background is noteworthy because he also attended the University of Southern California. But he stopped attending classes to focus on his business career.
How tall is Mauricio Umansky?
Mauricio stands 5 feet 9 inches (69 inches) tall and weighs 78 pounds. He has a good physique (171 lbs). He also has a toned figure, as evidenced by his 40-30-35 measurements. In terms of appearance, he also has a fair complexion, brown eyes, and dark brown hair.
Who is the wife of Mauricio Umansky?
Mauricio is a person, a married straight-laced man. He first met Kyle Egan Richards, the love of his life, in 1994 at an event that a friend had planned. Alexia Umansky was born on June 19, 1996, and on January 20, 1996, he married Kyle.
Sophia Umansky, their second child, was born on January 18, 2000. Portia Umansky, their third child, was born in 2008 in a similar manner. Additionally, he is Farrah Aldjufrie’s stepfather and has a relationship with Kyle Aldjufrie’s daughter from her first marriage to Guraish Aldjufrie.
Mauricio Umansky’s Career Line
- Mauricio Umansky holds a real estate agent license.
- Similar to this, he started his business career at the age of 26 with a successful apparel company.
- After that, he changed careers and joined Hilton & Hyland in real estate.
- His brother-in-law created the real estate company.
- He also had a good start, selling a home for more than $7.5 million in his first transaction.
- In a similar vein, by 2011, he had founded his own real estate company called “The Agency.”
- He also serves as CEO of a company that specializes in luxury real estate in affluent areas including Malibu, Holmby Hills, and Brentwood.
- He routinely places highly in official rankings of real estate agents and is also the best in the nation.
- Additionally, he has been on Fox Business and CNN Money.
- But when he was charged with a federal lawsuit for allegedly overselling a $32 million Malibu property, he did spark a blaze of outrage.
- Malibu LLC of Sweetwater also accused him of selling the house to Mauricio Oberfeld for $32.5 million.
- The final selling price of the property was $69.9 million.