Facts of Michael Pena
|Full Name:||Michael Pena|
|Birth Date:||January 13, 1976|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Net Worth||$ 12 million|
|Birth Place||Chicago, Illinois|
|Michael Pena Facebook|
|Michael Pena Twitter|
|Michael Pena Instagram|
His breakthrough role in Million Dollar Baby made him a household name in the United States.
Is Michael Pena of Mexican descent?
Michael Pena was born on January 13, 1976, in Chicago, Illinois, United States of America, to Mexican parents. He is currently 43 years old and belongs to the Capricorn zodiac sign. Nicolasa Pena (mother), a social worker, and Eleuterio Pena (father), a manufacturing worker, are his parents.
Michael was born and raised in Chicago, but he and his family were Mexican citizens, with his father hailing from Villa Purificacion, Jalisco, and his mother hailing from Charcas, San Luis Potosi. Likewise, Michael Pena is a well-known actor who has not been very active in school programs and is a Scientologist.
Michael is of mixed heritage (Charcas and Villa Purificación) and possesses an American passport. He received his education in Chicago.
How tall is Michael Pena?
43 years of age Michael has a good-looking body. He is 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 68 kilograms. His hair is dark, and his eyes are brown.
What is Michael Pena Net Worth?
His net worth is estimated to be at $12 million. He is an American actor and musician who has earned enormous money over the course of his career. Million Dollar Baby grossed $216.8 million worldwide at the box office.
Michale Pena’s performance in Ant-Man and Ant-Man and the Wasp was similarly appreciated. Both films performed exceptionally well at the box office. So we’re guessing Michael Pena is going to make a lot of money off the movies.
He pay from the TV show is unknown. But he has a lot of Narcos: Mexico, which is one of the most well-known Netflix programs. He presently resides in Los Angeles, California, with his wife Brie Shaffer and their son Roman Pena.
What is Michael Pena’s Wife’s name?
He and his wife Brie Shaffer are currently married. The couple chose to marry after dating for several years. As a result, the couple marries in 2006. After that, in September 2008, they brought their first child, Roman Pena, into the world. Michael and Shaffer now appear to be content with their son Roman, and there are no indications that they may divorce in the near future.
When it comes to Michael Pena’s former relationship status, it is assumed that he has been in relationships with a number of celebrities, but there is no information regarding his love life due to his low profile. Michael Pena and Brie Shaffer are said to be having difficulties maintaining their relationship.
This was the statement that made the front pages of several major news websites, but Michael quickly dismissed it. Brie and Michael have been married since 2006 and are currently enjoying their joyful married life with their child.
Movies by Michael Pena
- Since 1994, Michael Pena has worked as a regular actor in the film industry.
- He did, however, get the chance to feature in the Oscar-winning films “Million Dollar Baby” (2004) and “Crash” (2004), in which he was recognized for his emotive portrayal in Crash.
- Prior to his appearance in ‘Babel,’ Michael starred in the Golden Globe-winning series ‘The Shield,’ which elevated his profile.
- After appearing in the action film “Fury” in 2014, he took a significant step forward and was cast as Luis in Marvel’s Ant-Man in 2015.
- He is now promoting his role as Marquez in “Murder on the Orient Express” as well as his role as Red in “A Fold in Time.”
- He was also seen as Luis in the video game Lego Marvel’s Avenger, in addition to his acting in films.
- You May Also Like:Kieran Culkin