Facts of Michael Rapaport
|Full Name:||Michael Rapaport|
|Birth Date:||March 20, 1970|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches (1.88m)|
|Net Worth||$ 12 Million|
|Birth Place||Manhattan, New York City, New York|
|Ethnicity||Polish-Jewish and Russian-Jewish|
|Education||Martin Luther King High School|
|Siblings||Eric Rapaport and Claudia Lonow|
|Michael Rapaport Facebook|
|Michael Rapaport Twitter|
|Michael Rapaport Instagram|
He is an American actor and comedian known for his comedic work on both large and small screens.
Michael Rapaport’s Childhood
Rapaport was born on March 20, 1970, in New York City, New York.
He is 52 years old and born under the sign of Aries. David Rapaport, his father, was a radio executive, and June Brody, his mother, was a New York radio personality.
Education and Childhood
His father worked as the general manager of a radio station in New York. Michael’s ethnicity is Polish-Jewish and Russian-Jewish, and his nationality is American. He grew raised on Manhattan’s east side with his brother Eric Rapaport and Claudia Lonow, an elder half-sister.
Claudia is a television producer, comedian, and actor. His mother married Mark Lonow, a comedian and co-owner of the ‘The Improv’ comedy club company, after his parents separated. After being expelled from Erasmus Hall High School, he completed his high school education at Martin Luther King High School in New York City. Then, at the age of 19, he relocated to Los Angeles, California to pursue a career as a stand-up comedian.
How tall is Michael Rapaport?
Michael is 6 feet 4 inches tall and weighs 99 kilograms, and he maintains a healthy lifestyle. The actor has blue eyes and blonde hair. He has a straight sexual orientation.
How much is Michael Rapaport Net Worth and Salary?
Rapaport is an American performer, executive, and entertainer who has worked extremely hard over the years to establish his reputation and popularity. Fortunately, he has been able to accumulate total aggregate assets and net worth of $12 million up to this moment.
He has amassed his complete wealth as a performer, appearing in over forty films and numerous television appearances. Boston Public, Prison Break, Friends, Justified, and The War at Home, among others, are among his television credits.
He seemed to be having a happy life in New York with his better half and children. Despite this, he is well compensated by Fox and lives a luxury lifestyle in New York with his family.
Who is Michael Rapaport Wife?
Michael was married to Nichole Beattie, whom he married on January 15, 2000. However, the couple divorced in 2007 owing to personal difficulties. Rapaport had several relationships before meeting his now-wife, Kebe Dunn. He was once heavily chastised after pleading guilty to harassing his ex-girlfriend Lili Taylor. He was then ordered by the court to remain away from her for a year and receive counseling.
In terms of his personal life, he was once married to his sweetheart, but the relationship did not work out, resulting in a divorce. He has two children, Julian Ali Rapaport (born in 2000) and Maceo Shane Rapaport, whom he shares custody of in Los Angeles following their divorce. He married his first love and longterm girlfriend Kebe Dunn in 2016 after the divorce. The couple is happy in their marriage, and there are no rumors about a separation or illicit activities.
Movies and TV Shows by Michael Rapaport
- Rapport made his film debut in “Zebrahead,” which won the Sundance Film Festival Award for Best Film in 1993.
- R&B and hip-hop are his favorite genres. He was cast as Frank in My Name Is Earl, where he plays a recurrent role.
- In the fourth season of Prison Break, he played one of the main characters.
- He was said to be directing a documentary about the legendary hip-hop group A tribute Called Quest in 2008.
- Likewise, he was said to be directing a documentary about the legendary hip-hop group A tribute Called Quest in 2008.
- He has appeared in a number of films that have earned favorable critical and audience acclaim, including Beats, Rhymes & Life: The Travels of a Tribe Called Quest.
- Rapport was named MVP of the NBA All-Star Weekend in February 2010.
- He directed the launch of ESPN 30 for 30 films at the Tribeca Film Festival in 2014.
- He appears on the Howard Stern Show on occasion, particularly when he joins in the staff’s fantasy football pool.
- Likewise, he was even the host of the I Am Rapaport Stereo Podcast on CBS.
- He stated on his Twitter account on June 19, 2007, that he would be joining Barstool Sports as an apprentice for the podcast Pardon My Take.
- He is currently a reporter for Fox Sports and will be an apprentice for the podcast Pardon My Take at Barstool Sports.
- Similarly, he worked as a reporter for Fox Sports and is now an apprentice for the podcast Pardon My Take at Barstool Sports.
- In August 2017, he becomes embroiled in controversy after posting a Twitter roasting video of Dallas Cowboys’ Ezekiel Elliott.
- He also took home the 2012 Black Reel Awards.