Mike Schofield

Age, Biography and Wiki

Mike Schofield was born on 27 June, 1964 in Montclair, New Jersey, United States, is an Attorney. Discover Mike Schofield’s Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. Learn How rich is He in this year and how He spends money? Also learn how He earned most of networth at the age of 56 years old?

Popular AsN/A
OccupationAttorney
Age56 years old
Zodiac SignCancer
Born27 June 1964
Birthday27 June
BirthplaceMontclair, New Jersey, United States
Nationality

We recommend you to check the complete list of Famous People born on 27 June.
He is a member of famous Attorney with the age 56 years old group.

Mike Schofield Height, Weight & Measurements

At 56 years old, Mike Schofield height not available right now. We will update Mike Schofield’s Height, weight, Body Measurements, Eye Color, Hair Color, Shoe & Dress size soon as possible.

Physical Status
HeightNot Available
WeightNot Available
Body MeasurementsNot Available
Eye ColorNot Available
Hair ColorNot Available

Dating & Relationship status

He is currently single. He is not dating anyone. We don’t have much information about He’s past relationship and any previous engaged. According to our Database, He has no children.

Family
ParentsNot Available
WifeNot Available
SiblingNot Available
ChildrenNot Available

Mike Schofield Net Worth

He net worth has been growing significantly in 2018-19. So, how much is Mike Schofield worth at the age of 56 years old? Mike Schofield’s income source is mostly from being a successful Attorney. He is from . We have estimated Mike Schofield’s net worth, money, salary, income, and assets.

Net Worth in 2020$1 Million – $5 Million
Salary in 2019Under Review
Net Worth in 2019Pending
Salary in 2019Under Review
HouseNot Available
CarsNot Available
Source of IncomeAttorney

Mike Schofield Social Network

Instagram
Linkedin
TwitterMike Schofield Twitter
FacebookMike Schofield Facebook
WikipediaMike Schofield Wikipedia
Imdb

Timeline of Mike Schofield

2018

On November 6, 2018, Schofield lost by one hundred and thirteen votes his bid for a third House term to the Democrat Gina Calanni. She polled 32,841 votes (49.2 percent) to 32,728 (49.1 percent).

2016

Schofield scored victory for a second term in the House in the November 8, 2016, general election. He polled 40,001 votes (80.2 percent) to the Libertarian Phil Kurtz, who drew the remaining 9,854 votes (19.8 percent).

2015

Michael Joseph “Mike” Schofield
2015–2019

2014

On March 4, 2014, incumbent Republican Representative Bill Callegari of Katy did not seek an eighth term in District 132 in the primary election. Four candidates sought the nomination to succeed Callegari. Schofield led the field with 2,980 votes (44.6 percent). The number-two candidate, Ann Forest Hodge (born 1949), polled 1,301 (19.5 percent). Two other candidates, Michael Andrews Franks (born c. 1967) and attorney Justin David Perryman (born 1968), held the remaining 36 percent of the ballots cast. In the runoff contest on May 27, Schofield handily defeated Hodge, 3,450 votes (67.6 percent) to 1,655 (32.4 percent). In the November 4 general election, Schofield defeated the Democrat Luis Lopez by about the same margin as he had dispatched Hodge, 20,535 (66.1 percent) to 10,523 (33.9 percent).

Schofield was endorsed in 2014 by Texas Right to Life, the National Rifle Association, Texans for Lawsuit Reform, and the Conservative Coalition of Harris County.

2006

In 2006, Schofield ran unsuccessfully for the House in District 133 against fellow Republican Jim Murphy of Houston.

2003

Schofield became an advisor to Governor Perry in 2003. He was the point-man on the voter identification legislation, which conservatives claim will prevent illegal voting because voters must now show picture proof of their identity before they may cast a ballot. He worked for the “loser pays” tort reform bill designed to discourage frivolous lawsuits. He worked to limit eminent domain and advised Perry on Tenth Amendment issues, the state judiciary, and the implementation of an appraisal cap regarding property taxes.

1964

Michael Joseph Schofield, known as Mike Schofield (born June 27, 1964) in Montclair, NJ. Schofield is a former policy adviser to former Texas Governor Rick Perry and a Republican former two-term member of the Texas House of Representatives for District 132 in Katy in northwestern Harris County, Texas.