- 1 Quick Facts of Natalie Desselle Reid
- 2 How was the childhood of Natalie Desselle Reid?
- 3 When was the death of Natalie Desselle Reid occurred?
- 4 How much is the networth of Natalie Desselle Reid?
- 5 How is her status of relationships?
- 6 How is the career of Natalie Desselle Reid?
- 7 What are the achievements of Natalie Desselle Reid?
- 8 Is she active on social media?
- 9 How tall is she?
Quick Facts of Natalie Desselle Reid
|Full Name:||Natalie Desselle Reid|
|Born Date:||12 Jul, 1967|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|Death Date:||December 7, 2020|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Eye Color||dark brown eyes|
|Hair Color||black hair|
|Birth Place||Alexandria, Louisiana|
|Education||Grambling State University|
|Natalie Desselle Reid Twitter|
|Natalie Desselle Reid Instagram|
|IMDB||Natalie Desselle Reid IMDB|
|Wiki||Natalie Desselle Reid Wiki|
American actress Natalie Desselle Reid was well-known in her native country. Performing in movies and TV shows including “B.A.P.S,” “Def Jam’s How to Be a Player,” “Built to Last,” “Cinderella,” and many more has made Natalie Desselle Reid well-known.
How was the childhood of Natalie Desselle Reid?
On July 12, 1967, Natalie Desselle Reid was born in Alexandria, Louisiana, in the United States.Cancer is Natalie’s horoscope sign. Additionally, Natalie was of African American descent and had American citizenship.Thelma Desselle is Natalie’s mother, and Paul Desselle is her father.
In addition to her parents, Natalie had a brother and a sister. Sherman Desselle is Natalie’s brother, but we don’t know what her sister’s name is. Peabody High School is where Natalie completed her studies.Later, Natalie continued her study at Grambling State University.
When was the death of Natalie Desselle Reid occurred?
On December 7, 2020, she passed away at the age of 53. She sadly passed away from colon cancer. Numerous celebrities, including Issa Rae, Shannon Kane, Eve, Holly Robinson Peete, and Shad “Bow Wow” Moss, have paid tribute to her.
How much is the networth of Natalie Desselle Reid?
Her estimated US net worth ranged between $1 million and $5 million. Natalie’s acting profession brought in a considerable sum of money. Additionally, Natalie was a well-known actress who amassed a sizable fortune via her work.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Leonard Reid
How is her status of relationships?
Leonard Reid, a charming spouse, was the husband of Natalie.In 2003, Leonard and Natalie exchanged vows. Sereno, Summer, and Sasha are the names of the couple’s three kids. Before she passed away, Natalie had a good life with her spouse.
He was not involved in Natalie’s controversies or rumors, to be specific. Natalie was also preoccupied with her personal and professional lives. Additionally, Natalie preferred to avoid gossip and controversies.
How is the career of Natalie Desselle Reid?
- At Grambling, Natalie Desselle started to become interested in theater. When she was a student at Grambling, she participated in various productions. In 1996, Natalie made her acting debut in the film “Set It Off.”
- Following that, Natalie made an appearance in “Def Jam’s How to Be a Player.” On September 24 of the same year, Natalie made an appearance on “Built To Last,” her debut television appearance.
- On November 2, 1997, Natalie portrayed Minerva, the wicked step-sister, in the television adaptation of Cinderella. Additionally, she portrayed Mickey in the 1997 film “B.A.P.S.” In 1998, Natalie had an appearance on the television program “Getting Personal.“
- From 1998 to 2002, she portrayed Eunetta in the television series “For Your Love.” She played Cathy in the 2002 “Yes, Dear” episode “Kim’s New Nanny.”
- Both the 2003 film “Sweet Hideaway” and the 2004 film “Gas” featured Natalie. She made an appearance in the television programs “ER” in 2003 and “Eve” from 2003 to 2006. Additionally, Natalie acted in the 2010 film “Queen Victoria’s Wedding.“
- Natalie made an appearance on the TV program “Freaknik” The Musical in the same year. In the 2011 film “Madea’s Big Happy Family,” she portrayed Tammy.
- In addition, Natalie had appearances in a number of other movies and TV shows, including “Let Lorenzo,” “Zoe Gone,” “A Mother’s Rage,” “Ya Killin’ Me,” and many others. Additionally, Natalie appeared as a guest star in “Family Matters”.
- However, Natalie is well-known for playing Mickey in the film “B.A.P.S.” Natalie Desselle passed away from colon cancer on December 7, 2020. Only Natalie’s friends and family knew she had colon cancer.
What are the achievements of Natalie Desselle Reid?
When it came to Natalie’s nominations and prizes, none of them had been hers thus far. In addition, given Natalie’s popularity and accomplishment, it was possible that she would get honors; nevertheless, she died tragically before doing so.
On sites like Instagram and Twitter, Natalie was quite active. Over 67.9K people followed her on her official Instagram account, @nataliedessellereid. 3044 people were following Natalie on Twitter.
How tall is she?
Natalie had black hair that was wavy and dark brown eyes. Other than that, Natalie’s height, weight, and body measurements are unknown.