Natasha Henstridge, a Canadian actress, is known for her roles in the films Species (1995), Ghosts of Mars (2001), The Whole Nine Yards (2000), and Deception (2008). As an entertainment, model, and maker, she has defeated the entire media outlet and is offering the crowds a fresh flavor.
What is Natasha Henstridge’s age?
Natasha Henstridge, 45, was born in Springdale, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, on August 15, 1974. Her father’s name is Brian Henstridge (construction manager and business owner), and her mother’s name is Helen Henstridge (homemaker).
Her older brother is Shane Henstridge. Natasha is a Canadian citizen of English ancestry. Her zodiac sign is Leo. According to her educational background, Natasha attended Meadowhead School and King Edward VII School. Her bachelor’s degree was achieved at the University of Birmingham. Before moving to Los Angeles, she studied acting at East 15 Acting School.
Personal Life of Natasha Henstridge
Natasha Henstridge was married to American actor Damian Chapa from 1995 until 1996. After that, she started dating actor Liam Waite, with whom she had two kids, Asher Sky Waite and Tristan River Waite.
Following her divorce from Waite, Henstridge married Scottish singer-songwriter Darius Campbell on February 14, 2011. The pair, however, divorced on February 27, 2018.
Nominations and Awards for Natasha Henstridge
Natasha Henstridge won Best Supporting Actress (in a DVD Premiere Movie) at the DVDX Awards in 2005 for Species III (2004), and at the Gemini Awards in 2008 for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in a Dramatic Program or Mini-Series. She also won the MTV Movie Award for Best Kiss for Species in 1996. (1995).
Natasha Henstridge’s net worth is unknown.
Natasha Henstridge has a net worth of roughly $14.5 million and has earned acting earnings of up to $2 million.
What is the height of Natasha Henstridge?
Natasha Henstridge is 5’10” tall and 59 kg. She stands 34-25-35 inches tall and has a breast size of 38C. Natasha has blonde hair and blue eyes. Her shoe size is 9 and her dress size is 4 (US).
Career Path of Natasha Henstridge
- Natasha Henstridge is a Canadian model and actress. Her breakout performance was most likely in the science-fiction thriller Species, which was followed by Species II and Species III in 1995.
- The Whole Nine Yards, The Whole Ten Yards, Ghosts of Mars, She Spies, Eli Stone, and Would Be Kings are among her other prominent film and television roles, for which she won the Gemini Award for Best Actress.
- Natasha started modeling when she was a teenager. In 1995, she made her acting debut as Sil in the film ‘Species.’
- The films ‘Adrenaline: Fear the Rush’ and ‘Maximum Risk’ followed. In 1997, she participated in the television shows “The Outer Limits” and “Homeboys in Outer Space.” The next year, Henstridge starred in the films ‘Species II,’ ‘Bela Donna,’ and ‘Dog Park.’
- She then played Hypsipyle in the television miniseries “Jason and the Argonauts” in 2000. In the same year, she appeared in ‘The Whole Nine Yards,’ ‘A Better Way to Die,’ ‘Bounce,’ and ‘Second Skin.’
- She was cast in ‘Ghosts of Mars’ and ‘Kevin of the North’ shortly after. She then became the host of the show ‘Mostly True Stories.’ In the 2004 television film ‘Species III,’ she played Eve.
- A year later, she was cast as Jayne Murray in the recurring series ‘Commander in Chief.’
- In the drama series ‘Eli Stone,’ she played Taylor Weathersby. Henstridge starred in the television miniseries “Impact,” the drama “Time Jumper,” and the film “Anytown” in 2009. She appeared in the film “Let the Game Begin” the next year, as well as the television movies “You Lucky Dog” and “The Devil’s Teardrop.”