|Full Name||Diana Mariam Kurian|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Date of Birth||18 November 1984|
|Age||37 Years Old|
|Birth Place||Thiruvalla, Kerala|
|Currently Live In||Chennai|
|Profession||Actress, Producer, Television Host and Model|
|Debut||Music Video: Kaalam Oru Dhrogi (2021)|
Film: Manassinakkare (2003)
|Years Active||2003 – Present|
|Famous Role||Durga in the Film Chandramukhi (2005)|
|School/High School||Balikamadom Girls Higher Secondary School, Thiruvalla|
|College/University||Marthoma College, Thiruvalla|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor of Arts in English Literature|
Diana Mariam Kurian, popularly known as Nayanthara, is an Indian actress, producer, host, and model. She has appeared in more than 80 movies as of 2021. She made her acting debut in the Sathyan Anthikkad-directed Malayalam film “Manassinakkare” in 2003.
What is the age of Nayanthara?
Nayanthara, who was born on November 18, 1984, will be 37 years old in 2022. She was raised in a wealthy Christian Malayali family from Thiruvalla in Kerala where she was born. Diana Mariam Kurian is her birth name, but after converting to Hinduism, she adopted the stage name Nayanthara as her legal name. She identifies as being of Indian descent and practices Hinduism and Christianity.
Which school did she attended?
Her father was an Indian Air Force officer, thus they travelled to numerous places for his career, and she completed her early education at Balikamadom Girls High School in Thiruvalla. She later attended other schools in other parts of North India.
She next went to Marthoma College in Thiruvalla, where she earned her degree in English literature with a bachelor’s degree. Thus, She developed a passion for acting and modeling at a young age and wanted to focus on the South Indian film business.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Neeti Mohan
Is she married?
Kurian Kodiyattu and Omana Kurian are Nayanthara’s parents. Kurian Kodiyattu, a former officer in the Indian Air Force, is Nayanthara’s father.Omana Kurian, a housewife, is Nayanthara’s mother.
Leno Kurian, her oldest brother, who works in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, is also one of her siblings.The marital status of Nayanthara is married. Her husband is a South Indian actor by the name of Vignesh Shivan. Vignesh Shivan and her have been dating for the past three years. The pair is the parents of twins.She once dated actor, dancer, choreographer, and director Prabhu Deva. Additionally, she was said to be dating Silambarasan Thesingu Rajendar, one of her co-stars.
How much is the networth of Nayanthara?
Nayanthara has a $10 million net worth as of 2022.With a total earnings of 15.17 crores, she was the only South Indian actress included in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list for 2018.
How tall is Nayanthara?
In the South Indian cinema business, Nayanthara is a stunning and endearing actress. She has a cute and endearing attitude in addition to beautiful appearance. Hence, she enjoys working out and practices yoga on a regular basis to keep herself healthy.
She stands 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs approximately 55 kg. Her captivating eyes and long, gorgeous black hair both have a black color.
- During her college years, Nayanthara began her modeling career. She took on numerous modeling jobs while working as a part-time model, and then she began acting roles in Malayalam movies.
- In the year 2003, she made her acting debut in the film Manassinakkare. After that, she appeared in a number of Malayalam films, including Rappakal, Natturajavu, Vismayathumbathu, and Thaskara Veeran.
- Ayya, a 2005 Tamil film, and Lakshmi, a 2006 Telugu film, marked her acting debuts in the Tamil and Telugu cinema industries, respectively. After then, she appeared in a number of well-known Tamil and Telugu films, including Chandramukhi, Dubai Seenu, Tulasi, Simha, Maya, Raja Rani, and Iru Murgan.
- She also contributed to several Kannada films, and in 2010 she made her Kannada cinema debut with the movie Super. In various South Indian films, like Elektra, Puthiya Niyamam, Iru Murgan, Kolamavu Kokila, and others, she also voiced her lines.
- She primarily works in the Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu film industries. Nayanthara is renowned for playing Regina James in the romantic comedy “Raja Rani” and Vasuki Iyer Louis in the crime drama “Puthiya Niyamam” (2016). (2013). She is regarded as a female superstar in the South Indian cinema industry.
She has received the Filmfare Award for Best Malayalam Actress as well as Best Tamil and Telugu Actress.For her outstanding performances in several South Indian films, she won the Nandi Award for Best Actress, the Vijay Award for Favorite Heroine, and the Asianet Award for Best Actress.
Information and Facts
Nayanthara claimed in an interview that she was born a Syrian Christian but converted to Hinduism on August 7, 2011, at the Arya Samaj Temple in Chennai.
She gained notoriety in 2010 after Prabhu Deva’s wife petitioned the family court and threatened to go on a hunger strike if Nayanthara wed her husband Prabhu Deva, causing headlines.