Facts of Nikhil Kamath
|Full Name:||Nikhil Kamath|
|Age:||35 years old|
|Birthday:||September 5, 1986|
|Birthplace:||Shimoga, Karnataka, India|
|Net Worth:||7,100 crore|
|Height:||5 Feet 7 In|
|Profession:||Indian trader, Businessperson|
Nikhil Kamath is a well-known Indian trader, businessman, investor, influencer on social media, financial analyst, and entrepreneur with a base in Shimoga, Karnataka. Continue reading to find out more about Nikhil Kamath, including his wiki page, birthday, biography, age, wife, girlfriend, career, net worth, parents, and family.
What is the net worth of Nikhil Kamath?
Nikhil is one of the wealthiest people in India. He is a resident in a luxurious home in Bangalore. In Bangalore, Nikhil is the owner of numerous other buildings, both commercial and residential. He also owns stock in numerous global corporations. He collects expensive timepieces and has a large collection of them.
Nikhil Kamath’s net worth was 7,100 crore Indian rupees as of 2022. (approx.). On the other side, Nikhil and his brother Nithin Kamath have a combined net worth of more than INR 11,600 crores (or $1.55 billion USD).
How old is Nikhil Kamath?
Nikhil Kamath was born in Shimoga, Karnataka, India, on Friday, September 5, 1986. He comes from a well-known Hindu family. According to sources, Nikhil Kamath is 37 years old (as of 2022). It is customary to honor Kamath on September 5. Nikhil has never been interested in academics since he was a little child. He was only considering math. According to accounts, Nikhil’s father’s job caused the family to relocate to Bangalore.
He has just finished the 10th standard at the Oxford Senior Secondary School in JP Nagar, Bangalore. After that, he gave up studies and began a small business selling used phones. Together with his brother, he exercised creative and insightful thinking to start the financial firm Zerodha. Nikhil is now a well-known financial analyst and a multibillionaire.
According to accounts, Nikhil practices Hinduism. He is a member of the Gaud Saraswat Brahmin caste. In terms of his family, Nikhil Kamath is his parents’ youngest child. Nikhil’s father, “Raghuram Kamath,” worked at Canara Bank. Revathi Kamath, who plays the Veena and is an environmental activist, is his mother. He co-founded Zerodha with his brother, “Nithin Kamath,” who is also a prosperous businessman. He also uploaded photos of his family to social media.
Who is the wife of Nikhil Kamath?
According to recent media reports, Nikhil and his family live in Bangalore’s Kingfisher Towers. On April 18, 2019, Nikhil Kamath wed “Amanda Puravankara,” his ex-wife, in a religious ceremony.
The royal wedding took place in Florence, Italy. Amanda Puravankara is a fellow businesswoman and a director at Bangalore’s Provident Housing Ltd, according to sources.
On the other side, Nikhil refuses to reveal any details about his kids. According to his Instagram bio, Nikhil likes to spend his free time with his nephew. Due to marital differences, Nikhil Kamath and Amanda Purvankara split in 2020. Nikhil Kamath is single as of 2021.
Nikhil Kamath’s Professional Path
- Nikhil has put a lot of effort into his professional career in the past. According to reports, Nikhil began selling used phones at the age of barely 14.
- After some time, he began working in a contact center, earning only Rs 8000 per month.
- at 4 p.m. Kamath mainly performed late hours in a contact center until 1 a.m.
- Nikhil used to trade stocks in the mornings. He started managing the financial affairs of the manager of the contact center where he worked after becoming an expert in stock trading.
- Nikhil left his position as a contact center agent in 2004 to start Kamath Associates, a new financial company.
- According to his LinkedIn profile, Nikhil and his brother founded a new financial trading company called Zerodha in August 2010 by combining the words “Zero” and “Rodha.”
- I’ll explain why the term “barrier” is abbreviated as “Rodha” (a Sanskrit word).
- Zerodha is currently one of India’s largest trading platforms.
- Nikhil has been True Beacon’s co-founder and CIO since August 2019. Additionally, he has traveled abroad for business.
- He is well-known all over the nation for being a co-founder of the renowned financial organization “Zerodha.”
- He also performs the duties of True Beacon’s CIO.
- Kamath has invested in a number of international businesses.
- He allegedly appeared on the 2016 Forbes 30 Under 30 Financial rankings. Nikhil is not only a wealthy investor but also a humanitarian. Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, he was of great assistance to many people.
- He is a member of other financial groups as well. Let me tell you that Zerodha is one of the major trading platforms in India. Nikhil Kamath and his brother Nithin Kamath also co-founded the hedge fund “Rainmatter“.
- Small Case, Quick, Learnapp, Finception, Digio, and Sensibull are just a few of the well-known investments Nithin Kamath has made. In June 2021, Nikhil faked his way to victory in an online charity chess match against Indian Grandmaster Viswanathan Anand, causing a media frenzy.