Facts of Noah Feldman
|Full Name:||Noah Feldman|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Sibling:||2 Ezra and Simon Feldman|
Noah Feldman is an American lawyer and author. Noah Feldman, a constitutional scholar, testified in support of Trump’s impeachment. He’s also a Harvard Law School professor.
What is Noah Feldman’s age?
Noah R Feldman was born on May 22, 1970, in New York City. Boston, Massachusetts, is where the lawyer was born. Noah, on the other hand, is 51 years old right now. Noah was born under the sign of Taurus and is an American citizen.
In terms of his parents, he was born to observant Jewish parents. Roy E. Feldman and Penny Hollander Feldman are his parents’ names. He has two brothers as well. Ezra and Simon Feldman are their names. He, too, grew up with his brothers in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Noah Feldman’s education
Noah Feldman continued his education at Maimonides School. After graduating from high school, he attended Harvard College. He graduated with an A.B summa cum Laude in Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations in 1992. He was also granted the Sophia Freund Prize and elected to Phi Beta Kappa in his junior year. Feldman was also awarded a Rhodes Scholarship, which he used to attend Christ Church, Oxford. Feldman holds a doctorate in Islamic philosophy. He received his diploma in 1994.
He moved on to Yale Law School after that. Feldman earned his law degree from the same institution. In 1997, he also graduated from Yale Law School. The attorney speaks English, Arabic, French, Hebrew, and Korean fluently. Latin, Greek, German, Spanish, Aramaic, and Italian are among his other languages.
Is Noah Feldman married or unmarried?
Noah Feldman’s wife was Jeannie Suk. Jeannie is also a professor of law. The couple also has two children. Mina Feldman and Jaemin Feldman are their names. The couple is separated and divorced.
The lawyer avoids getting involved in any scandals or problems. He has also stayed away and maintained a clean online profile.
Who long is Noah Feldman’s height ?
Noah Feldman is a middle-aged man in his fifties. He stands 5′ 9″ tall and weighs 70 kg. Noah has dark brown hair and dark black eyes as well.
Noah professional history
- Feldman began teaching at New York University Law School in 2001. (NYU). In 2005, Feldman was promoted to full professor and named the Cecilia Goetz Professor of Law in 2006.
- He joined the Coalition Provisional Authority in Iraq as a senior constitutional expert in 2003. The Lawyer also assisted in the formulation of the Transitional Administrative Law, which served as a forerunner to the Iraqi constitution.
- Feldman joined Harvard Law School as the Bemis Professor of International Law in 2007. He’d started teaching First Amendment, Constitution, and international law classes. In 2014, he was appointed as the Felix Frankfurter Professor of Law at Harvard Law School.
- The Lawyer is also a published author. He has eight nonfiction publications and two case books to his credit. His works include Scorpions, The Three Lives of James Madison, and The Arab Winter. Robert F. Kennedy wrote a positive review of The Arab Winter in The New York Times.
- The attorney also worked as a writer for The New York Times Magazine from 2005 to 2011. He also publishes pieces on constitutional issues and the Supreme Court to The New York Review of Books on a regular basis.
- The Harvard Society of Fellows designated him a senior fellow in 2010. In 2020, he was also named chair of the Society of Fellows. The Lawyer is also the founder and director of the Julis-Rabinowitz Program on Jewish and Israeli Law at Harvard Law School.
- In 2019, Feldman takes over as host of the podcast Deep Background with Noah Feldman. The podcast is produced by Pushkin Industries. The Lawyer has also conducted interviews with Malcolm Gladwell and Marc Lipsitch, among others.
You may also like: Mishael Morgan,Cindy Herron