Facts of Patrick Reed
|Full Name:||Patrick Reed|
|Birth Date:||August 5, 1990|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Married||Justine Karain (2012)|
|Net Worth||$9 million|
|Birth Place||San Antonio, Texas|
|Education||University High School, the University of Georgia and Augusta University Medical Center|
|Kids||Windsor Well Reeds, Barrett Benjamin Reed|
|Patrick Reed Twitter|
American golfer Patrick Reed competes professionally and is currently active on both the PGA Tour and the European Tour.
How was the early years of Patrick Reed?
Patrick Reed was born on August 5, 1990, in San Antonio, Texas, in the United States of America, as Patrick Nathaniel Reed. He will be 30 years old in 2020, and the sign of his horoscope is Leo. Bill Reed (the father) and Jeannette Reed are his parents (mother). He was raised alongside Hannah Reed, his sister.
How is the education of Patrick Reed?
He guided University High School to state championships in 2006 and 2007 after graduating from there. He qualified for the 2007 U.S. Amateur after winning the Junior British Open in 2006. Patrick received the state medalist award in 2007 and Rolex AJGA All-America recognition between the years of 2005 and 2006. (2005, 2006, and 2007).
He then resumed playing golf at the University of Georgia, but his time there was shorter than it was from 2008 to 2009. Later, he enrolled at Augusta State University, where he contributed to the team’s victories at the NCAA Division I Golf Championships in 2010 and 2011. Additionally, he won the Jones Cup Invitational in 2010, which was the year before he started playing professionally the following year.
What year did Patrick Reed wed?
On December 21, 2012, he and Justine Karain, his longtime lover, were united in marriage. For the qualifying rounds in La Quinta, California, where Reed won a PGA Tour card at Q-School, and for his first two years on the circuit, Reed’s wife, Justine, served as his caddy.
The couple gave birth to a daughter, Windsor Well Reeds, in May 2014 at Memorial Hermann Hospital-Texas Medical Center, and a son, Barrett Benjamin Reed, in December 2017. The four-person family is currently cohabitating in a luxurious mansion and enjoying their joyful life.
How much is the net worth of Patrick Reed?
He got his estimated $9 million net worth from his professional golfing career as of 2022. He has a successful professional career and makes a good living, but his annual income is not currently known.
What is Patrick Reed’s height?
Patrick Reed weighs approximately 91 kg and has a height of 6 feet. Reed has brown hair, and the hue of his eyes is hazel.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Jordan Spieth
Throughout his time at the University, he was actively involved in the sport. With his victory at the 2014 WGC Cadillac Championship, he also set a record for being the youngest golfer to win a WGC competition.
Career in the Profession
- Patrick started playing golf professionally after the NCAA Championship, and in June of that same year, he participated in his first PGA Tour competition.
- Additionally, he played in the FedEx St. Jude Classic but missed the cut, while in 2012, he earned more than $300k on the PGA Tour.
- He earned the spot in 2013 by defeating Jordan Spieth in a playoff at the Wyndham Championship.
- When Patrick completed 54 holes of the 2014 Humana Challenge, he set a PGA Tour record for the most under-par strokes.
- Later, he achieved his biggest victory to date at the Trump National Doral in Miami, Florida, as he won the WGC-Cadillac Championship.
- Reid has gained recognition for becoming one of the three successful PGA Tour competitors in the past 24 years, joining Tiger Woods, Jordan Speed, Phil Mickelson, Rory McIlroy, and Sergio Garcia.
- In the Hyundai Champions Tournament in 2015, he earned his fourth PGA Tour victory.
- He won the inaugural FedEx Cup Playoff tournament in 2016, marking his fifth PGA Tour victory and his first Federation Cup triumph.
The Patrick Reed FAQ
Who is Patrick Reed?
American golfer Patrick competes professionally and is currently active on both the PGA Tour and the European Tour.
Where was Patrick Reed born?
Patrick Reed was born on August 5, 1990, in San Antonio, Texas, in the United States of America, as Patrick Nathaniel Reed.
Who are Patrick Reed’s parents?
Bill Reed (the father) and Jeannette Reed are his parents (mother). He was raised alongside Hannah Reed, his sister.