Facts of Perdita Weeks
|Full Name:||Perdita Weeks|
|Net Worth||$5 Million|
|Body Size||34-25-35 inches.|
|Birth Place||South Glamorgan, Wales|
|Siblings||Rollo Weeks Honeysuckle Weeks|
|Kids||Rupert Sebastian Frederiksen, Humphrey Carrington Frederiksen|
|Perdita Weeks Facebook|
|Perdita Weeks Twitter|
|Perdita Weeks Instagram|
Perdita Weeks is an actress from the United Kingdom. She is incredibly talented as well as stunningly attractive. Since 1993, she has appeared in a number of films. She is well-known for her role as Mary Boleyn in the television series “The Tudors.” Aside from that, she is most known for the films As Above, So Below (2014), Hamlet (1996), and Prowl (1998).
In 2018, the actress also starred as Kira in the film ‘Ready Player One.’ She has also appeared in television shows such as ‘Magnum P.I.’, ‘Grantchester,’ and others.
Perdita Weeks’ Childhood
Perdita Weeks was born in South Glamorgan, Wales, on December 25, 1985. In the year 2019, she will be 34 years old. Her full name is Perdita Rose Annunziata Weeks, and she was born under the sign of Capricorn. Robin Weeks (father) and Susan Weeks (mother) are her parents (mother). She also kept the truth about her parents hidden from the public eye. She was born in Wales and comes from a white ethnic background. Likewise, she has a brother and a sister and is the second kid in a family of five. She grew up alongside her siblings, Rollo and Honeysuckle Weeks, in a similar way. Similarly, both of her sisters are actresses.
She has always been interested in the entertainment sector. Perdita Weeks went to Roedean School before transferring to the Courtauld Institute. She studied history there and received a bachelor’s degree in her field.
What is the net worth and salary of Perdita Weeks?
Perdita Weeks has amassed a sizable net worth as a result of her professional experience. However, the actual amount of her compensation is still being debated. As of 2022, Perdita Weeks is believed to have a net worth of $5 million as a result of her outstanding performance. Without a question, she lives a lavish lifestyle. Perdita Weeks began her marriage to longtime boyfriend ‘Kit Frederiksen,’ and is now happily living as a wife and husband with two children.
Perdita Week had a long-term relationship with Kit Frederiksen. They married on October 4, 2012, after a long-distance relationship turned into a marriage.
She is a wife and mother of two children, Rupert Sebastian Frederiksen and Humphrey Carrington Frederiksen, who were born on April 30, 2013. This pair is still together and appears to have a lot of affection for each other. As a result, there are no rumors of her and her husband’s separation or divorce.
What is the height and weight of Perdita Weeks?
She stands 5 feet 4 inches (1.63 meters) tall. Her physical weight is also approximately 54 kilograms. 34-25-35 inches is her body measurement. Her blonde hair is also blonde, and her brown eyes are brown.
The Film Career of Perdita Weeks
- Perdita Weeks began her acting career in 1993, when she appeared in a minor role in the TV miniseries “Google Eyes.” In 1995, she gets another chance to star in the TV series ‘Ghosts.’
- In the same year, she played Anna Tour in “The Cold Light Of Day.” She also portrays Sue in ‘Robert Rylands’ “The Last Journey.”
- Weeks portrayed Mary Boleyn, King Henry VIII’s sister-in-law, in the historical fiction series The Tudors (2007-2008).
- Perdita has also acted in a number of TV shows and films since 1993.
- She played Moria in ‘Screen Two,’ and the crowd adored her performance.
- Perdita has appeared in almost 30 films as an actor.
- She is more well-known than Mary Boleyn from the film The Tudors.
- As Above, So Below, Hamlet, Ready Player One as Kira, and other well-known films include As Above, So Below, Hamlet, Hamlet, Hamlet, Hamlet, Hamlet,
- Hamlet, Hamlet, Hamlet, Hamlet, Hamlet, Hamlet, Hamlet, Hamlet, Hamlet, Hamlet, Ham
- In March 2018, she was cast as Iulient Higgins in the CBS relaunch of Magnum P.I., which is now filming in Hawaii.