Quick Facts of Qiu Zihan
|Full Name:||Qiu Zihan|
|Born Date:||17 Jan, 1991|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Net Worth||$1.5 million|
|Birth Place||Jinan, Shandong|
|Wiki||Qiu Zihan Wiki|
Chinese badminton player Qiu Zihan. Additionally, Qiu Zihan has won the All England Championships in the past.
How was the early years of Qiu Zihan?
In Jinan, Shandong, China, on January 17, 1991, Qiu Zihan was born. He has Chinese nationality and is 31 years old as of his birthdate.There isn’t much more information accessible at this time about her zodiac sign, ethnicity, religion, parents, sibling, or early life. We can presume that when he was a little child, his parents did a good job of raising him.
What is his education level?
Regarding his academic credentials, Qiu has not yet disclosed them to the public as of this writing. He appears to be well-educated and may have received his diploma from a prestigious Chinese university, based on how he is dressed.
How much is the networth of Qiu Zihan?
The earnings, income, or assets of this badminton player have not been made public. Moreover, according to a number of web publications, his net worth is said to be around $1.5 million.
How tall is he?
This badminton player is unknown in terms of weight and stands 6 feet tall. Additionally, there is no information available on Qiu’s other physical characteristics, such as his shoe size, dress size, or other details. He has black hair and brown eyes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE ANOTHER CELEBRITY:Landon Collins
How is the career of Qiu Zihan?
- In terms of his professional career, Qiu Zihan began competing at a young age. He competed for his nation in the Asian Junior Championships in Kuala Lumpur in 2007, where he won bronze in the Boys’ doubles, mixed doubles, and mixed teams categories.
- He won the mixed team gold medal at the 2007 World Junior Championships in Waitakere City that same year. Additionally, he won a gold medal for the Mixed team and a silver for the Boys’ doubles at the 2008 World Junior Championships in Pune.
- In addition, he won two gold medals at the East Asian Games in the men’s team categories in Hong Kong (2009) and Tianjin (2013). In the same way, he won the bronze medal in Mixed doubles at the 2010 Asia Championships in New Delhi.
- In the Men’s team competition at the 2014 Asian Games, Qiu won a silver medal. He also participated in the New Delhi 2014 Thomas Cup, where he was able to win the Men’s team bronze medal.
- He won the gold medal for the Mixed team in the Kuala Lumpur Sudirman Cup in 2013. In the Men’s Doubles competition at the 2015 World Championships in Jakarta, this badminton player took home a silver medal.
What are awards of Qiu Zihan?
He has won competitions and received a number of medals during his badminton career. He hasn’t yet received any significant accolades or career recognition, though. We might assume that this individual will eventually earn some of them.
How is the status of relationships of Qiu Zihan?
It’s possible that Qiu is single and has never been engaged. As of 2022, he had not been seeing anyone and might currently be single.Furthermore, he avoids discussing his private concerns in public and keeps them excessively secret. This badminton player is currently focused on his career and avoids controversy and rumors.
Qiu is not active on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.